#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

picked my daughter up and jumped around like a mad man, hugging everyone in the vicinity

then after the final whistle took my daughter onto the concourse, gave her a big hug and started crying

All I remember is, being in my seat with my head in my hands contemplating the journey home after the match. I just wanted to somehow be transported from the ground to my bed with no having to deal with the rest of the world in between.

Then I hear my sister next to me shout "Go on!!", so I glance up in time to see Balotelli slip it through to Aguero, then....

I was just stood there with everyone around me going mad, checking the linesman, checking the ref, even checking the linesman at the other end just to make sure. Then I just hugged my sister, hugged my dad, jumped around, collapsed into my seat with my head in my hands again. It's all a bit blurry after that, the next thing I remember is being sat in a pub feeling dizzy with a smile fixed on my face.

At home with the 'kids' I looked across at my daughter and wondered how I was ever going to talk her round from another city disappointment... but I didn't need to. A noise emitted from me that day that I have never made before.

Thing is I watch it at least once a week and last time rather than just the last 5 mins I watched the last 15 minutes and it isn't very easy to watch and that's knowing the outcome.

Went to the Sangam 3 near us for our tea (we had decided we would go out come what may) where they discreetly sat us in the corner and let us celebrate.

And here's how I ended up, going to be early same as the last time we won the league when I was 4...

2pobair.jpg

Got a bunk up the spirals of a fellow blue and watched us pick up the trophy. Biggest regret in life missing the goal live still not got over and don't think I ever will. I would swap seeing us pick up the trophy just to watch the goal live even sat at home in my armchair.

I asked my lad if he was okay. I was worried he had been accidentally clouted or bashed into.

I was worried because he looked like he was about to burst into tears.

He told me I did too.

Later, on the motorway, I passed an old convertible, which was kitted out in City colours with a picture of the Sheikh on it.

Beep, beep, beep-beep-beep, beep-beep-beep-beep went my car horn

Beep beep went his.

And I will remember that, and a thousand tiny details, forever.

Was in 212 East Stand and just remember jumping up and down a lot and hugging anyone nearby. I actually missed Dzeko's goal as I had my head in my hands in absolute despair.

shilly8903 said:
Got a bunk up the spirals of a fellow blue and watched us pick up the trophy. Biggest regret in life missing the goal live still not got over and don't think I ever will. I would swap seeing us pick up the trophy just to watch the goal live even sat at home in my armchair.
Wait... you left early?

went crazy big time right at the top of colin bell level 3,ran like madman along the back row..hugging anyone and everyone,then i sobbed...found my son(15), gave him a hug and said conor you"ll never see anything like this in your life again,then had a big party with everyone...........

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.