#WhatDidYouDoWhenSergioScored

When Edin's went in I stood there with the fucking sternest look on my face possible, a few people around me cheered but I didn't bother. Thought it would be a waste. To be honest, other than QPR kicking the ball out from kick off it's a blur after that up until Balo has the ball on the edge of the area. I remember him passing it through to Aguero (could see it dead on from where I sit) and I just thought 'he's gonna leather this against the fucking post'. Don't even know what happened immediately after that, next thing I remember I was on top of the Scottish guy who sits next to me with the 2 guys I go with on top of ME in a kind of fucked up hug. Absolutely brilliant.

stood in the local with utd,spurs,chelsea and a crewe fan, never been through so many emotions. the utd fan has now got giddy and the juke box has gone on playing we are the champions to get a reaction, stayed starring at the screen in disbelief that we had blown it and then bang! dzeko scores.....winner takes it all is now playing and that **** is enjoying his moment...bang! augero slams in the winner and i am on my knees singing we are the champions at the top of my voice........the look on his face was priceless.

got home and just hugged the wife, wiped the tear and put it back on tv to put myself through it all over again and again and again

im now getting married next may thanks to sergio, damn you!!, my 11 year old son said to me with 8 minutes to go "dad, we"l win this" as i sat in my seat in 138 with head in my hands, i said "jack, if we win this this i will finally marry your mum", 2 mates who were with us even made me say it again and recorded it on thier phones, when the goal went in i just grabbed jack, hugged him like i never done before, both had tears in our eyes, it was mental in the north stand, everyone hugging and high fives etc etc, im now getting hitched in cyprus on may 28, cheers sergio :-))

Fell on the floor and had some sort of breakdown whilst shrieking like a girl going " Oh my god oh my fucking god!....then the tears came.......

I genuinely can't remember ,the first thing I do remember was being lifted up by the guy who has sat next to me in the south stand for the last 7 years and just bursting into tears.
I am one of the age group who has seen nothing but the bad times and was to young to appreciate the previous good times
What I will tell you is that was without question the best day of my life (sorry helen and my kids) but I have put so much money,effort ,time and heartache into city it was just, well no words can really describe how good it was.

God.

Match was on on all three TV's. Everyone banned from coming round so it was just me and my wife. Had made plans for both outcomes afterwards. If we didn't do it..lockdown.

Jo had given up and had gone upstairs trying to think how she would get me over the worst day ever. When Dzeko scored I walked upstairs and shouted "we've got a second just to make it worse" Jo was closing curtains...

I walked into the living room just as the ball fell to Aguero. I saw him pull back his foot and said to myself "you have got to be fucking kidding me" As the ball hit the net I let out a sound that I didn't recognise as coming from myself and turned just in time to catch Jo flying through the air.

Ran round the house with Jo and the cat catching me up.

Disbelief...elation...celebration.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.