Whatever happened to Niall Quinn?

I couldn’t find a recent thread on Niall Quinn so I thought I’d just jump on this one.

I am wondering what is behind the recent rehabilitation of Niall Quinn. A couple of weeks ago he was on the live match panel on the City Website and now we’re posting Happy Birthday wishes to him Facebook.

Since he left City I can’t remember ever hearing him say anything positive about the Club. I never really understood why he hates us so much but it is (was) clear that he does (did). Did something change that I missed. He’s been welcomed back like the Prodigal Son.

I couldn’t find a recent thread on Niall Quinn so I thought I’d just jump on this one.

I am wondering what is behind the recent rehabilitation of Niall Quinn. A couple of weeks ago he was on the live match panel on the City Website and now we’re posting Happy Birthday wishes to him Facebook.

Since he left City I can’t remember ever hearing him say anything positive about the Club. I never really understood why he hates us so much but it is (was) clear that he does (did). Did something change that I missed. He’s been welcomed back like the Prodigal Son.
I remember he was co-commentator for the QPR Aguero game and he sounded positively underwhelmed when we won.

I picked up his autobiography from a charity shop for 10p . Still haven't got round to reading it . Will update this thread if I find out he had a United bed cover when he was a kid .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.