What's everyone's plan for Saturday

Probably start with a fry-up before we head over to York. Catch the train to King's Cross, crack a few cans and annoy all the passengers with a conga or two. Jump off the train, jump on the tube to Wembley and annoy all the passengers with a conga or two. Jump off tube, straight to the Green Man. From then on, anything could happen.

Sam. said:
Probably start with a fry-up before we head over to York. Catch the train to King's Cross, crack a few cans and annoy all the passengers with a conga or two. Jump off the train, jump on the tube to Wembley and annoy all the passengers with a conga or two. Jump off tube, straight to the Green Man. From then on, anything could happen.

Got enough bail money ?? ;)

oakiecokie said:
Sam. said:

Got enough bail money ?? ;)

Not with those train prices, mate.

Heading down Friday lunchtime...sing "Wembley, Wembley we're the famous Man City and we're going to Wembley" non stop in every Car, Taxi, Tube Train and walking until we reach the ground then hopefully watch City lift the Cup on my Birthday!

(Copious amounts of alcohol involved during all of the above.)

Train 11.30am
Greyhound 14.30ish
Beers, Beers, Beers !
Win
Beers, Beers, Beers
Train home 20.45
Home
Sick
Sleep

Does anyone know if the trains from Picadilly are dry trains again ?

I'm leaving holiday a day early so 5.00 set of from ex mouth on the south coast drive to Stockport at me mams get there for 9 fry up set off for Wembley in my dads car with him our kid n GAZ with beers in hand park up n train from somewhere to Wembley win stay smashed for the week

Up and out of the pit at about 8am....1am Manchester time.
Usual Saturday , big fry up , bit of shopping for stuff , a couple of bets in the TAB ( bookies) watch a game of footy ( Aussie Rules) on the box etc etc,
Kangaroo Arms( City Supporters club in Perth HQ)at Joondalup Country Club for 8pm ish , it is an all ticket sell out , $10 , so a bit cheaper than your average Wembley ticket.
Looking forward to a cracking night, catching up with all the boys (and girls) , kick off is 12.15 am Sunday morning so a big night ahead.
C'MON U BLUES

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.