What's something you'll never do again in your life?

Put a piece of chicken on my nose and let a completely unknown Harris Hawk pick it of. Shit myself and still to this day dont know why I did it.
My ex father in law had HH. Took my boys out with the gauntlet and the oldest boy, then ten panicked and pulled his arm in at the last moment so it landed on his head and stuck a tallon straight through his upper ear.

Eat fish or any form of seafood.

Live in the UK (once I have left next year).

Get married.

Have kids.

Take drugs.

Smoke (though not as sure about that one).

Last edited:
East fish or any form of seafood.

Live in the UK (once I have left next year).

Get married.

Have kids.

Take drugs.

Smoke (though not as sure about that one).
East fish are the worse. Stick to the West and you will be ok,

Eat a pie standing up whilst wearing a white t-shirt. It’s taken two hot washes plus Fairy soaked in to the stain (try it!) to get rid. I’d not normally bother but it was new and expensive.

Watch a Liverpool match in a Merseyside pub. Unlike the Evertonians, none of them go and all behave like spoilt children too.

Have a night out in Liverpool. At weekends you can’t move for stags, hens, birthdays, football fans and, of course, Scousers. I don’t enjoy it.

Self diagnose a stomach upset / constipation when it was something far, far more serious. See the professionals, Mooners.

Free bar by any chance ?
No, but it all went on expenses.
Nearly ended up in a fight in Denmark. Had to present to an important client at 10am and yet was still in the bar at 5am.

It didn't go well.

I'll never ever do that again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.