What's The Best Martial Art?

Why Always Ste

In Reality what is the best Martial Art in your opinion?

In Reality means in an actual fighting situation such as on the street, where there are no rules - weapons may be involved? who knows what will happen.

Myself i practice several martial arts but I was wondering what people who may not actually do any form of martial art or even have much experience of fighting on the street thought about which Martial Art is most affective?

Or maybe you think martial arts is absolutely cr@p?

Do you practice a Martial Art, if so what is it, and have you had to use it when in fear of your safety?

I'm not mentioning what i practice yet as i wish to remain impartial.

SteSteez said:

In Reality means in an actual fighting situation such as on the street, where there are no rules - weapons may be involved? who knows what will happen.

Myself i practice several martial arts but I was wondering what people who may not actually do any form of martial art or even have much experience of fighting on the street thought about which Martial Art is most affective?

Do you practice a Martial Art, if so what is it, and have you had to use it when in fear of your safety?

One that makes peoples lips move faster than what they are saying.

IFeedGoats said:
SteSteez said:

One that makes peoples lips move faster than what they are saying.

wanna fight?..........fight me!

*moves mouth as if saying nothing like the above*

having not done karate since i was a kid i can't offer the most knowledgable insight into this but have a fair interest. it's all relative is'nt it to the person practising depending on their physique/mentality and philosophy of the technique they study. but since you mention "on the streets" and weapons then krav maga may well be and effective style in those situations, especially as it widely utilized by israeli forces. generally i think muay thai to be a pretty destructive and effective technique. personally i quite like the styles like ninjitsu where there is minimal fuss and focuses on restricting the opponent using their body against them. a knock out blow is fun to see but i like the technical aspects too

From what I hear goatboy is correct - Krav Maga. Guys at my brothers MMA club were telling me that Krav Maga is your best bet for 'actual fighting'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.