What's the closest you have been to death?

Glad you survived it and are contributing on here mate, must have been a shit time.

To be honest I think being young help me because although being scared and worried, I still felt invisable.
My body changed from being stocky and muscle to 7stone. Cycling and swimming help me get back and changed my body shape to a skinny cyclist lol

To be honest I think being young help me because although being scared and worried, I still felt invisable.
My body changed from being stocky and muscle to 7stone. Cycling and swimming help me get back and changed my body shape to a skinny cyclist lol

I was in the Queen Elizabeth hospital in Woolwich for a few weeks with something minor and it almost killed me as a young lad.

Hope everything is OK now?

Hell I've led a boring life. I've never been stabbed, unlike most others on here. I've never rolled a car on the motorway at 4am in the snow. I've even met @dronefromsector7G and @snorky and survived. Mind you, as no one else has posted that I must be the only one.
Never had a paper cut that led to major surgery after the doctor did something wrong (most in here)

What a sad bastard
One day at a time.

I was hit by a bus while riding my bicycle. I don’t remember much from that day because I was in such a state of shock. Thankfully, I’m doing well now and have recovered from the incident. In the aftermath, I realized how crucial it was to pay more attention to my overall well-being and relationships. That’s when I started using https://ukwritings.com/ for my academic needs. Their support has been instrumental in managing my workload, allowing me to focus more on improving the quality of my life and nurturing my relationships.

Last edited:
Hell I've led a boring life. I've never been stabbed, unlike most others on here. I've never rolled a car on the motorway at 4am in the snow. I've even met @dronefromsector7G and @snorky and survived. Mind you, as no one else has posted that I must be the only one.
Never had a paper cut that led to major surgery after the doctor did something wrong (most in here)

What a sad bastard
A safe life lived mate, well done. Made all the safer by the amount on time hiding in the pub bogs according to @Bigg Bigg Blue

Last edited:
long story but basically nurses told dont let him fall asleep in A&E. 30 minutes later all hell let lose as blood results came back i had sepsis if i'd gone to doctors in after noon i'd had been gone, i thought i had flu lol

We were living abroad and had a house with a big pool. Had a party one night and at around 4am decided to go for a dip. I was so drunk I literally forgot how to swim. I went into a complete panic, couldn’t think straight, arms flapping everywhere, I was drowning, meanwhile my drunk friends are laughing at me.
Fortunately my wife was sober, saw the horror and panic in my face and jumped in to help.

I was in a light aircraft that was hit by lightening as we came in to land. The plane took off with a few more passengers and was never seen again.

A girlfriend stopped me jumping off a train from London to Manchester in the 70’s. I was sleepwalking and had opened the window and was about to open the door from outside. You could do that back then. If I’d gone, nobody would have known why.
That first story a certain mr Barrymore wasn’t at the party by any chance ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.