What's the problem(s)?

Yeah one starter who has been out for 4 months, and gets injured every season. Maybe find another excuse.

What are you talking about? We were without Laporte, Cancelo, Bernardo, Aguero, Gundogan, Jesus, Stones...against Leicester. Four from these players started against Real at home.

Cancelo was still unavailable against Leeds, Bernardo wasn't ready and we had to use Torres instead, and we had to play Mahrez at 9 since both Aguero and Jesus were injured out. Besides, it was the first game for Dias.

You are not half talking bollocks.

Many posts in this thread should be rewritten now? For they were based on the assumption that Liverpool would continue to be unbeaten and could win the league without any problems whatsoever.

What now? Klopp is past it as well and should reinvent himself?

Many posts in this thread should be rewritten now? For they were based on the assumption that Liverpool would continue to be unbeaten and could win the league without any problems whatsoever.

What now? Klopp is past it as well and should reinvent himself?

Based on one game? Anyhow if this start to the season for the league as a whole continues that helps us. We need to keep our fingers crossed it is. 98 99 100 points are not obtainable for us.

An 80 odd point final total to win it gives us more of a chance.

Based on one game? Anyhow if this start to the season for the league as a whole continues that helps us. We need to keep our fingers crossed it is. 98 99 100 points are not obtainable for us.

An 80 odd point final total to win it gives us more of a chance.

One game?

Watford - Liverpool 3:0
Chelsea - Liverpool 2:0 (FA Cup)
Liverpool - Atleti 2:4
City - Liverpool 4:0 (should have been 5:0)
Liverpool - Burnley 1:1
Arsenal - Liverpool 2:1
Villa - Liverpool 7:2

Liverpool have conceded tons of goals since Watford trashed them. If anything, a huge drubbing was coming.

One game?

Watford - Liverpool 3:0
Chelsea - Liverpool 2:0 (FA Cup)
Liverpool - Atleti 2:4
City - Liverpool 4:0 (should have been 5:0)
Liverpool - Burnley 1:1
Arsenal - Liverpool 2:1
Villa - Liverpool 7:2

Liverpool have conceded tons of goals since Watford trashed them. If anything, the huge drubbing was coming.

Any of those after they won the league per chance?

Anyhow I'm more concerned at the moment with how we do. The rest will do whatever they do. Hopefully they continue to mess up.

This is just another excuse trotted out. I don't think any more angles can be explored for either of us. International break let's start afresh when we get back.

Hopefully your confidence trumps all my doubts. I will be very happy to hold my hands up on here if we win it believe me. I won't go hiding till we start to struggle at some future point. It may be some lurkers game but it's not mine.

Looks like this is happening to most clubs. No pre season, covid and lots of other factors seem to have destroyed any form of defending. Lots of players are out as well
Looking abroad, even the mighty Bayern Munich, supposedly invincible, lost last week 4-1 and scraped by today with a 93rd minute "Fergie-time" penalty, 4-3.

1. A left back who cant defend and cant attack - he has not postional awareness and doesnt sense danger

2 . An immobile midfield defensively - People go on about Ferna and his age but he is still the best option (not ideal but that is a sad indictment of the other potentials in that position - Rodri and Gundogan)

3. Losing both attackers at the same time - Losing Aguero is bad enough as Jesus for me is hit and miss but losing both at the same time is just sheer bad luck

4 a lack of pace around the attacking side of our game - lots of techincally sound players but all too similar.

5. Mahrez - not a city player and along with a few others (Mendy, Gundo) dont have any drive or motivation - no passion from those players who play al too regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.