What's the worst that can happen?

We scored over 80 league goals last year most of the time without a striker, why wouldn’t we be able to do the same this season? I say we play Torres or Delap give them the game time to improve, and with some luck have a decent CF for the next 5-10 years.

A lot of flappers about mate

Some need to put the phone down, turn the TV off and simply go to the match

No goal threat someone said, we scored 5 (6) last week

Let's see today also.

It's as if people expect the club to simply throw money like confetti and sign any player that moves
Norwich are sitting ducks and no benchmark. They are a premier league side in name only.

Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester have strong defences. If you take players like Foden and KDB who can break their lines with fine passing, dribbling, one twos etc then we get the familiar 80% possession and 1-2 counter-attacks that lead to goals.

It's you that have your head in the sand. We spent all Summer trying to buy a striker for a reason. Now we have to repeat the miracle of the False 9 again. It can be done but it will be harder now because Chelsea are complete now, and a 90 point side, and City start with the two most important players out injured. If KDB and Foden were starting today, I'd be very confident we'd win.

Covid in a different, stronger form reappears and we're in another lockdown! but as of yet it hasn't and we're not, so going forward, happy days, getting to games, meeting old mates and watching some of the best football weve ever seen...as once said to me whilst bleating on about good old days etc etc "this is someone's good old days being created right now, so enjoy"

Norwich are sitting ducks and no benchmark. They are a premier league side in name only.

Chelsea, Spurs, Leicester have strong defences. If you take players like Foden and KDB who can break their lines with fine passing, dribbling, one twos etc then we get the familiar 80% possession and 1-2 counter-attacks that lead to goals.

It's you that have your head in the sand. We spent all Summer trying to buy a striker for a reason. Now we have to repeat the miracle of the False 9 again. It can be done but it will be harder now because Chelsea are complete now, and a 90 point side, and City start with the two most important players out injured. If KDB and Foden were starting today, I'd be very confident we'd win.
I would not say so

Do people listen to Pep. He said yesterday that spuds would not talk, so how is that Citys fault?

What can we do on that one

Messi, he refused us before and why get into an auction

Ronaldo, they can have him. He is a knob, at City he would not fit

Lukaku wanted Chelsea

So who next? Let's see

This will be a great thread to look back on when we win the title again, just like some of the complete flappers after 8 games last season I well remember Liverpool have already won it merchants sack Pep we've become like that entitled bunch in the nearby city.

Soul searching? That's what Special K used to say when he wanted a new player. his club has got a lot of soul searching to do.

We don't need any soul searching. We have the best squad in the league, and have now added a £100m midfielder who breezes into any other team in europe.

What's the worst that could happen? FFS.
I am personally most disturbed about the out of football news concerning one of our squad. Some very serious issues pertain to this regarding how the matter has been handled by the club. Clearly we don't know all the facts yet but the optics look bad from were we currently stand.
The embarrassing events in the transfer market also deserve serious reflection but obviously you think otherwise and so be it.
If you had the opportunity to read other posts I have made over recent hours you will see that I believe we need to draw a line under the weeks events, support the team and move on. It would however be unwise to move on without an analysis of how we might have done things better.

A lot of flappers about mate

Some need to put the phone down, turn the TV off and simply go to the match

No goal threat someone said, we scored 5 (6) last week

Let's see today also.

It's as if people expect the club to simply throw money like confetti and sign any player that moves
Yeah but we’re ruining football

I am personally most disturbed about the out of football news concerning one of our squad. Some very serious issues pertain to this regarding how the matter has been handled by the club. Clearly we don't know all the facts yet but the optics look bad from were we currently stand.
The embarrassing events in the transfer market also deserve serious reflection but obviously you think otherwise and so be it.
If you had the opportunity to read other posts I have made over recent hours you will see that I believe we need to draw a line under the weeks events, support the team and move on. It would however be unwise to move on without an analysis of how we might have done things better.
Embarrassing events in the transfer market? What's that then? Do you mean dealing with the most hard-faced CEO in the league in Levy? And not being able to secure the transfer of Englands star centre forward? That was always going to prove tough to do.

Or do you mean Ronaldo? As soon as he was available he was going to one club and one club only. His choice shows what he's about. Their choice, given they need a holding mid, shows how inept they are.

It may have passed you by, but we have just spent £100m on a star midfielder. That is hardly the traits of an embarrassing transfer window.

As for Mendy, you literally said in your post that nobody knows the facts.

There is no soul searching needed. We are favourites for every competition we are in. We have the best squad in world football. Strength in depth everywhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.