What's the worst that can happen?

The worst that can happen is having to sit near some self entitled twat that should wait until their balls drop before opening their moaning bastard mouths.

They continued to play him whilst according to the law of the land he was an innocent man.
There's no way he should be in the Matchday! squad imagine his (Mendys) state of mind. No bloke can operate at full potential with that many allegations hanging over them.

club should have just said he was injured and not played him. Not as if that would have not been believable.
Should have done that irrespective of hisalleged crimesin the run up to Porto he and at least one other “out of form” prima donna should not have been anywhere near the first team starting eleven. For me so glad we didn’t get Renaldo or Messi and possibly Kane these 3 would have added to the problem we already have trying to accommodate players despite them being “out of form” was already anticipating delap get his chance due to glass ankles getting injured scoring in say Four consecutive games then being dropped the minute Mr Punch declares himself fit again. Now for me that would have been the worst thing that COULD have happened

Could have a Norwegian hobbit as a manager...
Could have a couple of strikers , with the combined age of 72 milking the club for about £4 million every month..
Could have a mouse infested ground with a leaky roof..
Could have Scott McTominay and Fred in midfield..
Oh and Pogba..
Could have signed Phil Jones instead of Kun Aguero...
Kun Aguero...

I think people have already forgotten the 19/20 season. That was what happens when everything goes wrong with Pep's City. Think of how everyone was acting like it was a disastrous time.

And yet we finished 2nd on 81 points. Won the LC. Made the FA Cup semi final. Made the CL quarters including a home and away win at Real Madrid. Still scored a shit ton.

We saw from the Norwich game that even without a world class striker we're still capable of playing great football and spanking all manners of teams into submission.

The likelihood is that we're going to get at least 80 points (how other teams will do will be interesting), have strong cup runs (barring an awful draw), score more goals than anybody else, and have a lot of great matchdays. That's the baseline, everything else is up. The only thing that could harm us is a major injury crisis, but that's true for every team and we're also the best equipped as far as squad strength goes on that front.

Norwich are absolute garbage. Our under 12s would probably smash them.

I fully expect us to beat Arsenal as well.

Last edited:
The worst that can happen is soft arse City "fans" think in not signing Ronaldo or a striker we are completely fucked.

We have a quality squad with a lot of young players who will continue to improve under Pep. The financials involved in signing Ronaldo were clearly not in line with the club's strategy. A strategy that under Pep has seen us dominate English football and set record after record.

Even at Barca with the side he had there they finished 2nd to Real in the league. It happens. We're not going to go 35 years without another trophy so I'm pretty relaxed about it. We scored 5 last weekend. It might only be Norwich but that was still more than Liverpool managed past them with their superior striking options according to some.

The worst that can happen is soft arse City "fans" think in not signing Ronaldo or a striker we are completely fucked.

We have a quality squad with a lot of young players who will continue to improve under Pep. The financials involved in signing Ronaldo were clearly not in line with the club's strategy. A strategy that under Pep has seen us dominate English football and set record after record.

Even at Barca with the side he had there they finished 2nd to Real in the league. It happens. We're not going to go 35 years without another trophy so I'm pretty relaxed about it. We scored 5 last weekend. It might only be Norwich but that was still more than Liverpool managed past them with their superior striking options according to some.

Unfortunately that kind of complacent thinking seems endemic at the moment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.