What's underneath the Etihad Stadium?

Re: Whats underneath the etihad stadium???

The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Underneath the stadium is an old coal mine
If you're talking about in the stadium itself, opposite both changing rooms is a warm up room with astroturf and an electronic board for shooting practise

Is that warm up room underground

Serious question, have you ever been to a game at the Etihad?
If so where did you sit?

Ive sat on all 3 teirs but i wouldnt sit on top teir at top again its way to steep for my likeing

Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:
Is that warm up room underground

If so where did you sit?

Ive sat on all 3 teirs but i wouldnt sit on top teir at top again its way to steep for my likeing

Did you not notice that on level one after entering the stadium you walk "down stairs" to your seat

The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
If so where did you sit?

Did you not notice that on level one after entering the stadium you walk "down stairs" to your seat

I hope this isnt leading to taking the piss just because i have been to the stadium how would i have access to underneath its just an honest question asked because ive seen pics and video footage that state underneath stadium so ?????

Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:

I hope this isnt leading to taking the piss just because i have been to the stadium how would i have access to underneath its just an honest question asked because ive seen pics and video footage that state underneath stadium so ?????

You asked if the warm up pitches were below ground level, I'm just attempting to find out if you'd thought about it first

Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:

The whole bottom tier of the stadium is underground, so yes, the warm-up rooms are underground too.

The Pink Panther said:
Cruiser Blue said:
The Pink Panther said:

You asked if the warm up pitches were below ground level, I'm just attempting to find out if you'd thought about it first

Yes but my original question was also just asking what is below level at the stadium ok if i broaden it to is there anything around the stadium that is under ground level ie cant see from above like training areas or various things that is what i meant to say sos if it got off track just want to know if there is any pics or vids anywhere of any facilities that we may or may not have that is under the surface in or around the stadium area<br /><br />-- Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:08 am --<br /><br />Thanks Dubai Blue

Some of those mine shafts and tunnels spread right under north Manchester....a tunnel large enough for vehicles to travel connected Bradford (Beswick) Colliery to the one in Moston, where the 'Miners Estate' is (unsuprisingly) so Etihad and the proposed new FC united of Bury's ground will be 'connected'

Anyone got access to dynamite.....?

Gaudino said:
Some of those mine shafts and tunnels spread right under north Manchester....a tunnel large enough for vehicles to travel connected Bradford (Beswick) Colliery to the one in Moston, where the 'Miners Estate' is (unsuprisingly) so Etihad and the proposed new FC united of Bury's ground will be 'connected'

Anyone got access to dynamite.....?

Last person who tried a plan like that in a tunnel under a building got caught and ended up having a day in November named after him.

On the training pitches.... not been down there recently but one of them (the away warm up room) was converted into player lounge over a year ago. To be fair giving the opposition a warm up room never really helped City - Arsenal were the very first team to use it (31/8/03; Portsmouth didn't bother!) and they beat City 2-1!

Jumanji said:
101216142541-large.jpg

Is that Balotellis bathroom in the centre?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.