What's underneath the Etihad Stadium?

Re: Whats underneath the etihad stadium???

Gary James said:
Gaudino said:
Some of those mine shafts and tunnels spread right under north Manchester....a tunnel large enough for vehicles to travel connected Bradford (Beswick) Colliery to the one in Moston, where the 'Miners Estate' is (unsuprisingly) so Etihad and the proposed new FC united of Bury's ground will be 'connected'

Anyone got access to dynamite.....?

Last person who tried a plan like that in a tunnel under a building got caught and ended up having a day in November named after him.

On the training pitches.... not been down there recently but one of them (the away warm up room) was converted into player lounge over a year ago. To be fair giving the opposition a warm up room never really helped City - Arsenal were the very first team to use it (31/8/03; Portsmouth didn't bother!) and they beat City 2-1!

Is the tale true about after we beat Arsenal 1-0 (Barton, pen), a member of the Arsenal team spread a brown stain on the away team warm-up area wall?

my dad charlie blundell worked at both bradford pit and johnsons wire works, a lifelong season ticket holder he was, died 8 years ago aged 72. took me to maine road hence i have taken over his role and will be there saturday cheering us along. COME ON CITY.

Jumanji said:
101216142541-large.jpg

So you're saying that there is a giant tangerine under the stadium if you dig deep enough?

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The Pink Panther said:
Underneath the stadium is an old coal mine
If you're talking about in the stadium itself, opposite both changing rooms is a warm up room with astroturf and an electronic board for shooting practise

An' the ghosts of old miners - every man jack of 'em a Rag, clad 'ead to toe in green an' yeller! Not a bit o' wonder we haven't won the Champions League since settin' foot in Beswick!

Scary........

It's where Bobby hides the bodies of those who disrespect him, hence Tevez staying as far away as possible.

blundellbluemoon said:
my dad charlie blundell worked at both bradford pit and johnsons wire works, a lifelong season ticket holder he was, died 8 years ago aged 72. took me to maine road hence i have taken over his role and will be there saturday cheering us along. COME ON CITY.

....what, he's under the stadium?<br /><br />-- Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 pm --<br /><br />
sweynforkbeard said:
Jumanji said:

So you're saying that there is a giant tangerine under the stadium if you dig deep enough?

...why doesnt all the sea fall in to that big hole?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.