Whats wrong with our defence ? 3-2 3-2 3-2

mrt4919 said:
Our defence has collapsed over the last major matches.
QPR 3-2
Chelsea 3-2
Southampton 3-2

I can see it, you can see it
Mancini-Kidd can see it
What the hell is going wrong ?
Why are we conceding goals hand over fist ?

Win the League...not with shipping this amount against us, its odds on we are not going to turn a game against us conceding mickey mouse goals time and time again.

What has changed ?
Who are not working a shift or has Mancini's tactics changed ?

I am worried, the whole dynamic of our defence approach has weakened, are you ?

The recent leaking of sloppy goals hasn't gone unnoticed at Mamba Towers , and i agree we need to tighten things up .... starting at Anfield next week , a ground where we've leaked a few 'sloppy' goals of late!

ABU inc GDR said:
Lescott was never good enuff....there I've said it!...Why can City fans never see beyond their charitable ways?

Dzeko is also not good enuff!
Yet we have had the most clean sheets in the past two seasons. We need better cover though and I agree about Dzeko but his goals paper over his shite performances but I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

PANIC..... nothing wrong with our defence. saints had two quality strikes today, when we get back into training it will be sorted. Rodwell looked tentative today tho i believe he will be top class, maybe a confidence boost needed. One game in lets keep some perspective.

Can't understand Mancini, we play a 3-5-2 system all through pre-season and last week play a team that tears apart the Champions of Europe.

Today he changes 3 positions, Milner, Kolorov and Dejong! and has to change the system after 10mins as were getting overrun!

Today's performance gives every other club the confidence to take us on, what a disapointment. Ya ya was going mental at the defence cus it was poor!

ABU inc GDR said:
Can't understand Mancini, we play a 3-5-2 system all through pre-season and last week play a team that tears apart the Champions of Europe.

Today he changes 3 positions, Milner, Kolorov and Dejong! and has to change the system after 10mins as were getting overrun!

Today's performance gives every other club the confidence to take us on, what a disapointment. Ya ya was going mental at the defence cus it was poor!
we won

Yeah it was shocking, the worst game I have seen in over forty years. I won't be going ever again.............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.