Whats your plans for Weds 10th Nov - D Day

Re: Plans for Derby Day???

Im will just be happy to be there. As for the atmos . . Go with the flow, anything can happen

raid and destroy the press box and shoot the journalists at half time (if you can really call them that these days) city if you can fix this for me i will die a very happy man.

BTH said:
These threads are, quite frankly, embarrassing. Seems to me that there are some people whose raison d'être is to make a bit of a name for themselves creating a bit of atmosphere at a big game and then, no doubt, looking for plaudits afterwards: i.e. that was me that was.

What's wrong with everyone? Flares, confetti cannons, streamers, ticker-tape. Nearly all of these things have been half-cocked whenever they've been tried. It's bad enough the Premier League and its clubs trying to 'Disneyfy' football without the fans joining in too with daft ideas of their own!

Suffice to say that if we go for the rags' throat from the off, don't let them settle and/or score an early goal, there will be plenty of atmosphere, believe me.

[/thread]

What about......

debt-2.jpg

or....

Seasoncards.jpg

many thanks to 100% manc

BTH said:
These threads are, quite frankly, embarrassing. Seems to me that there are some people whose raison d'être is to make a bit of a name for themselves creating a bit of atmosphere at a big game and then, no doubt, looking for plaudits afterwards: i.e. that was me that was.

What's wrong with everyone? Flares, confetti cannons, streamers, ticker-tape. Nearly all of these things have been half-cocked whenever they've been tried. It's bad enough the Premier League and its clubs trying to 'Disneyfy' football without the fans joining in too with daft ideas of their own!

Suffice to say that if we go for the rags' throat from the off, don't let them settle and/or score an early goal, there will be plenty of atmosphere, believe me.

A-fucking-men to that.

We are not Accrington fucking Stanley about to play Liverpool in the FA Cup 3rd round.

It's a derby, just another team we expect to beat.

As I said before (and drew flack) there is enough cheese at COMS as it is without adding our own.

Didsbury Dave said:
BTH said:

A-fucking-men to that.

We are not Accrington fucking Stanley about to play Liverpool in the FA Cup 3rd round.

As I said before (and drew flack) there is enough cheese at COMS as it is without adding our own.

It really is amazing how we managed to get the red hot atmospheres in derbies before the internet existed.

The only plans I have involve alcohol and remembering how they acted and how I felt when we were locked in after the semi final.

I hated them before that, and I have mellowed over the years, but that took my hatred right off the scale. C*nts.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A-fucking-men to that.

It really is amazing how we managed to get the red hot atmospheres in derbies before the internet existed.

The only plans I have involve alcohol and remembering how they acted and how I felt when we were locked in after the semi final.

I hated them before that, and I have mellowed over the years, but that took my hatred right off the scale. C*nts.

Why don't you wear a jester's hat and take along some party poppers or something? Maybe get your face painted in the colours of the USA.

You could even set up on online petition or a Facebook group called "Man United are shit".

That'll rattle the fuckers.

Didsbury Dave said:
m27 said:

Why don't you wear a jester's hat and take along some party poppers or something? Maybe get your face painted in the colours of the USA.

That'll rattle the fuckers.

Poppers? Well you can't rule that out, I will be on the sauce all day.

m27 said:
Didsbury Dave said:
A-fucking-men to that.

The most uncomfortable humiliating ten/twenty minutes of my life, contrived with the club.

I will NEVER EVER forget walking out of that shit hole. Listening to these wankers mocking us as I silently walked back to the car with my dad.

Part of me wanted to turn around and smash one of those cnuts in the face, but that would have been suicide.

Keep your powder dry, always remember, live to fight another day.

Enjoy the moment of payback all the sweeter.

Forget fluffy gestures. Bring your hatred and bile, that'll all you need.

This was the only reason the atmosphere for the night games were a throwback.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.