Whats your weird phobia

I get claustrophobic in any type of vehicle, planes, cars, trains you name it. If I have to share them with a lot of people I feel like freaking, but if I get to open the window a little bit it helps somehow, weird.

Frogs stress me out. They're just mindless and leapy and die horribly really easily.

I'm not squeamish about picking them up (I have a newt handler's licence) but I just can't be around frogs for long. We drained a large pond last year and must have taken about 300 newts and a couple of hundred frogs. They were just shagging and writhing and jumping and dying everywhere. The newts were good as gold, but the frogs just wouldn't listen.

johnny on the spot said:
Frogs stress me out. They're just mindless and leapy and die horribly really easily.

I'm not squeamish about picking them up (I have a newt handler's licence) but I just can't be around frogs for long. We drained a large pond last year and must have taken about 300 newts and a couple of hundred frogs. They were just shagging and writhing and jumping and dying everywhere. The newts were good as gold, but the frogs just wouldn't listen.

Absolutely no discipline, frogs.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I get claustrophobic in any type of vehicle, planes, cars, trains you name it. If I have to share them with a lot of people I feel like freaking, but if I get to open the window a little bit it helps somehow, weird.
Ever tried opening the window in a standard passenger aircraft?

bluecroi said:
Swans. They freak me out. And I'm not crazy about butterflies.

one of the bastards used to go for me on the side of the bridgewater canal in patricroft. i know for certain it recognised me. at first i thought it knew my adidas jacket that i wore for work but one day in the summer i didn't wear it and the white fucker still hissed at me. i tried allsorts of tricks. i walked in a group of people and hid behind them, the swan was as calm as fuck. i popped up just after we'd passed it and the wings came out, the beak opened and the fucker ran at me. i seriously considered kicking fuck out of it one night after a good drink but worried that it might knock me into the canal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.