When Fergie dies...

Unknown_Genius said:
Freestyler said:
nailed on he'll die 2 days before they play us at OT.

nailed on the fixture at OT the season after, will be the weekend of the 1st anniversary.

He will probably also die on the same day of the Munich aircrash aswell.

Well,technically he would need a Tardis and go back to February 6th,1958 to do that.
I think you mean the same date,which would be an unlikely 364/1.
Unless he dies in a leap year,in which case it would be 365/1.
Actually,it would be better if he passed away on the extra day of a leap year,as then it would only be celebrated every four years.

I don't want him to die straight away. I want him to live long enough for him to see us win a league title / lift a trophy of any kind.

i hate someone in life i will hate them in death also anything else is hypocritical.

that being said if it was a silence at the swamp then everyone should keep quiet, but if it was at COMS then fcuk him we owe him nothing imo.

Villan10 said:
Some pretty poor comments on here to be honest. First of all, it is a human being who hasn't done anything wrong but do his job well and that includes getting under the skin of rivals and playing mind games.

In terms of the actual man, barely anyone actually KNOWS him but just the football manager. I know he's rival manager but he's a human being and a football manager, he hasn't killed anyone or commited serious crimes.

A person's life is more important than football for Godness sake, a minute of respect for a lost life and respect for a bloody good football manager who's bought a lot to this game and England national team in developing young talents.

Apart from criticising football clubs or playing mind games, that's about as bad as his crimes get. If that was the case for cheering someone death, anyone who supports a football team will have thousands cheering a death as us fans say the same things day in, day out.

no room for sense on this forum im afriad
I'm already part of the 'PARTY AT SHAMBLES WHEN FERGIE DIES' group on facebook
i'll bring the jelly lads!

Indifference. We have the best owners in world football and the best squad in the country, everything is set up for the most exciting and rewarding period in this club's history - remind me why anyone else matters again? Especially to the point of celebrating their death FFS.

As for him being objectionable as a person, I agree to a certain extent. But some of the language used to describe the supposed extent of that here is hysterical. We're not talking about a mass murderer, we're talking about a football manager who happens to be a bit lacking in humility and moral fortitude.

I will show him the same respect he has shown us. Didn't notice them showing ANY respect for Big Malc, so what comes around and all that.

On that note, R.I.P. to all Blues who are no longer with us.

When I was in high school a lad in the year below had an argument with his mum, went upstairs to his room and hung himself. The thing is, this kid was scum. Some of the things he did and said to teachers, staff and pupils was disgusting for someone of 13. He was a little cnut but when the press got hold of the story he was made out to be popular. 'Much loved', 'cheeky' and 'boisterous' were the words used. I knew otherwise and I refused to go to the memorial service. Even at 14 I knew I wasn't two faced and wanted nothing to do with it. The same applies here. I respect the job he has done but not the man himself. I'll be in the bar right up to kick off. Then a party at mine with jelly and ice cream.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.