When Fergie dies...

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
supergrover said:
never said i was a bigger blue ONCE! as you posted in your first responce, your the one looking to argue if not everyone agrees with you that tw@tface deserves a parade so fuck him and fuck you, the greatest blue alive who can not wait for the opportunity to tell us all how many games he goes or for how many years he has been going, look back to see how obsessed you are with this subject you sad wanker again FUCK OFF FERGIES woman

I didn't suggest a parade,you brainless imbecile,I suggested showing dignity and class.
Something that you would not recognise if it bit you on the ballbag.
Now go away,and work on the 'growing up' bit,as you are beginning to look foolish.

the only time i'll look foolish is when my silly hats on dancing around that b@stards skeleton throwing ice cream everywhere, and you were first with the snipes my man.
dignity and class not for that man accept it.

Whats the point, he'll be dead and so will know fuck all about it. Let the old piss stained bastard know how much he's despised while he's alive.

I like the idea of a minute's worth of 'Fuck off Fergie' chants personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.