When Fergie dies...

waspish said:
I'm dreading that day it will be fergie wankathon on every channel for at least 2 weeks! Finished of with a concert at OT with all proceeds going to the debt relief charity!
yep this ^^^ i'm afraid,with simply red as the headline band,
i personally would stfu for the 1 minute,then cheer like fuk.

When we become a successful club then Manchester will become a great footballing City. for that we have to give thanks to Fergie because he made United great after years in the doldrums.

There are not actually many grat footballing cities, most live on past reputation.

Are both Milan teams successful? Simultaneously competing? I think not.
London clubs?
Munich?
Paris?
Nottingham?
Genoa?
Glasgow?
Rome?
Etc

If Anyone has already, or cares, to read the history of the Superga tragedy, they may try build comparisons between Manchester and Turin. But a great football City requires two great sides in the same era so I believe. Let that be Manchester.

With Manchester City and EDS!

Bluemoon115 said:
Probably not.

He's shown us little respect in life, so people will return the favour in death.
never shown anyone respect in his life tbh.
Aberdeen manager,he fukn despised the Old Firm,refs,the SFA,media,tv,the whole shebang.
Never has he said a good word about City,"noisy neighbours",that was it.
AYE YER FUKN RIGHT THERE YA TOSSER,NOISY AS FUK.
RIP soon ya auld bastard.

mcrpogue said:
When we become a successful club then Manchester will become a great footballing City. for that we have to give thanks to Fergie because he made United great after years in the doldrums.

There are not actually many grat footballing cities, most live on past reputation.

Are both Milan teams successful? Simultaneously competing? I think not.
London clubs?
Munich?
Paris?
Nottingham?
Genoa?
Glasgow?
Rome?
Etc

If Anyone has already, or cares, to read the history of the Superga tragedy, they may try build comparisons between Manchester and Turin. But a great football City requires two great sides in the same era so I believe. Let that be Manchester.

With Manchester City and EDS!
but "they" don't come from Manchester mate :)

I will cheer inside but I won't go "yessss" or anything like that.

I wish him all the best health wise, just not when it comes to football.

Yep, stick that silly argument where the sun doesnt shine. You don't hear of Barcelona fans saying that they want to play in Trafford. Childish argument, the fact is that Fergie has generated an international football scene in Manchester ( a scene in which he has under performed it must be said) and we must capitalise on that.

Yes it will be sad when Fergie dies.

no it won't be sad when he retires.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
I reckon the fucker will live forever but if he did die I could be quiet for a minute.
Every channel would be a tribute to baconface.....

I wouldn't watch TV for a few days. No doubt if he kicks the bucket during the season they will have minute's silence at every PL game for the rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.