When Fergie dies...

mcfcliam said:
Right, this is a sensitive subject but I've been thinking about it all night, if the mods see it gets out of hand, then remove it by all means.

When they have a minute silence...would our fans actually respect it?

Like, we respected the Munich minute silence while some sing Munich songs but for that one minute, our fans were impeccable.

Some sing 'we're having a party when fergie dies' but will our fans once again be impeccable or will we actually get the bouncy castles out? (Joke)

Discuss.

Yes I for one would respect it. The only reason I don't like him is because he manages the scums but strip that away and he is a great manager who built up a dynasty from ashes.

In footballing terms he is a top manager, probably the best manager i have ever seen in my lifetime, just look what he has achieved over at the swamp. As a person though, he is horrible, not a nice person. The cheating that has gone on and slagging our beloved club off far outweighs what he has achieved on the pitch for me. So, the day he dies a little bit of me will be sad as the footballing world will have lost someone who was great at what he did, then on the other hand i will be glad that he no longer manages them anymore, and they would collapse. As for what i would do at a minutes silence, simply turn around and do the Poznan to myself, if others want to join in then im with you brother, Amen.

leewill31 said:
mcfcliam said:
Right, this is a sensitive subject but I've been thinking about it all night, if the mods see it gets out of hand, then remove it by all means.

When they have a minute silence...would our fans actually respect it?

Like, we respected the Munich minute silence while some sing Munich songs but for that one minute, our fans were impeccable.

Some sing 'we're having a party when fergie dies' but will our fans once again be impeccable or will we actually get the bouncy castles out? (Joke)

Discuss.

i will have respect for the best manager in the past 15-20 years of football and if and when he dies he will get my silence no matter what.

This,in a nutshell.
When anybody passes away,you do not hijack the mourning to settle old scores,or promote your own agenda.
I cannot abide the man,but respecting his loss is simply the dignified and decent way for civilized folk to act,in my opinion.

Any respect i had ( and it was very little) went out of the window when during the impeccable silence at the swamp..ferguson carried on chewing his gum like daisy the cow..
disrespectfull fecker.

I wont lie, i despise the fooker with a passion and wont give a shit when he goes.

Wont observe a silence either as i will flee the country the second it's announced as the month long Diana esqe weep-a-thon sponsored by Skysports and the media will be impossible!

Singapore might be a good destination as that lot will be on the first plane over here, desperately trying to get their hands on the hastily produced but very profitable merchandise rushed out in the megastore celebrating the life and times of old whiskynose!

Makes me fucking sick!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.