When Fergie dies...

robson was different, he was a man with dignity who pretty much everyone respected.... fergie gets results through cheating and scaring the shit out of refs. i wouldnt give that pissnose a minute of my time

bluemoondays said:
This thread is embarrassing, if you ignore the fact it is Slur Alicks then discussing how people are going to react on someone's death is pretty much as low as you can get especially as for a lot of city fans it is likely to be a negative response.

Its morbid, inflammatory and is just asking for someone from the red-tops to lift some quotes from it and put city fans (and possibly the club) in a bad light.

I think it should be pulled.

Agree totally. Does not paint us in a good light at all.

Far more offensive than any Munich thread could ever be deemed IMO.

Realise most people aren't thinking before they post in this case and would (hopefully) react differently at the time, so this thread doesn't really achieve anything other than provide a tempting opportunity for City fans to make themselves look bad.

I won't shed a tear but I'll offer my condolences.

He mite be a prick but even pricks deserve respect after life.

As much as I hate to admit it the prick has been one if not the best manager in the past 20 years his titles speak for themselves.

why should we not discuss the subject, the title of the thread says it all really PARTY! PARTY! PARTY! the press and sky make up what ever they want about us the players and the club anyway, to the pc police it's not popularity contest it's a thread on how you feel about that b@stards end.
good or bad taste on comments i'm sure most city fans would follow the clubs stance as with the impeccable derby so stop getting your knickers in a twist and grow some.

big differences between fergie & robson. robson was an english football legend, whereas fergie is purely a united legend. say fergie did die this year and the footballing world was told to observe it, it wont just be city that boo, whip out the jelly and ice cream or inflate a bouncy castle or whatever, it wuld be half the english footballing world.

great manager, but too hated for a minutes silence to work anywhere other than OT.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.