When is Pep going to get the recognition he deserves?

That’s so wrong it’s untrue. The ‘fawning’ Klopp got was because his successes were so few and far between.

We constantly win things and Pep constantly gets praised for it. The word there being constant.

Other than the inevitable and expected coverage of that shit song they sing on the last game of the season when he was leaving, hardly anything was made of his departure on that day.

When Pep goes it will go into overdrive. Constant coverage of what he’s won, how he changed the game and what his legacy is. Klopp didn’t leave a legacy. Pep already has one.

The fawning was because Klopp won the CL and PL not because Klopp's successes were so few and far between. What a load of nonsense.

Yes, Pep get’s praise, but in the grand scale of things he didn’t and still hasn’t got the praise he deserves for winning the Treble, winning 4 PL titles in a row, winning the top 5 club trophies in 1 calender year, winning the domestic treble, as well as the domestic quadruple, if you include the Community shield in 1 season, and breaking record after record with his City teams. If Ferguson had done that, Klopp, or another Red shirt manager had done that, you’d have never heard the last of it in the English football media.

When Liverpool won the World Club trophy the praise for Klopp and Liverpool went on and on. Compare that to when City and Pep won it, it hardly made the news. And if it did, it only lasted a day or two.

If Pep would have been manager of United, Liverpool or Arsenal, and had won all the trophies he has won at City at one of those clubs, the priase he would have got would have been never ending.

Say what you want, but Pep hasn’t and will never get the praise he deserves for winning all those trophies at City, because he manages Manchester City Football Club, and not one of the 3 Red Shirt cartel clubs.

The fawning was because Klopp won the CL and PL not because Klopp's successes were so few and far between. What a load of nonsense.

Yes, Pep get’s praise, but in the grand scale of things he didn’t and still hasn’t got the praise he deserves for winning the Treble, winning 4 PL titles in a row, winning the top 5 club trophies in 1 calender year, winning the domestic treble, as well as the domestic quadruple, if you include the Community shield in 1 season, and breaking record after record with his City teams. If Ferguson had done that, Klopp, or another Red shirt manager had done that, you’d have never heard the last of it in the English football media.

When Liverpool won the World Club trophy the praise for Klopp and Liverpool got went on and on. Compare that to when City and Pep won it, it hardly made the news. And if it did, it only lasted a day or two.

If Pep would have been manager of United, Liverpool or Arsenal, and had won all the trophies he has won at City at one of those clubs, the priase he would have got would have been never ending.

Say what you want, but Pep hasn’t and will never get the praise he deserves for winning all those trophies at City, because he manages Manchester City Football Club, and not one of the 3 Red Shirt cartel clubs.
To be honest, I think football may not be for you if you are that het up about who gets what praise.

Head on over to RAWK or red cafe and look at what their fans think of the praise Pep gets, or the decisions we get.

Just like in here it’s backs to the wall like they’re all hated.

Nobody is right.

A United friend of mine in work who is a sensible lad said Pep ‘is the best manager in world football’.

Not only that he stands out from all other managers who have managed in English football, even Ferguson, because Pep has changed football in this country for good.

To be honest, I think football may not be for you if you are that het up about who gets what praise.

Head on over to RAWK or red cafe and look at what their fans think of the praise Pep gets, or the decisions we get.

Just like in here it’s backs to the wall like they’re all hated.

Nobody is right.

You replied.

I replied back.

You obviously don’t like people replying back to you.

Maybe you shouldn’t have replied to my post in the first place.

Let’s agree to disagree about Pep and the praise he doesn’t and does get and leave it at that.

I do think this thread was unnecessary particularly as there are loads of other more legitimate reasons to complain about the media's treatment of our great club. Anyone that understands football knows that Pep is the greatest coach and most influential person in the game.

Reactions: jrb
You replied.

I replied back.

You obviously don’t like people replying back to you.

Maybe you shouldn’t have replied to my post in the first place.

Let’s agree to disagree about Pep and the praise he doesn’t and does get and leave it at that.
I’ll reply, to agree to disagree ;-)

The fact all our rivals wants to see the back of Pep is in itself the greatest compliment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.