When is Pep going to get the recognition he deserves?

You have to remember that most in the media aren't football people, they're journalists. Pep is clearly the best manager in the world, not necessarily on trophy haul (Ancelotti) but certainly in how football should be played.

It's a much bigger story for them to talk shite, call him a fraud and call out the money instead of just pointing out the obvious.

The other clubs get better press because they stage manage journalists as it matters to them due to their businesses depending upon that press. I mean bloody hell Fergie used to throw them out or ban them. We just accept what they say and go about doing our thing because what they say is irrelevant to us.

When he manages arse/dips/ rags
Never understood the theory Arsenal are some kind of media darling. Out of those three, Arsenal are rank bottom when it comes to the media. Infact they are constantly labelled as bottlers. They’re mid table in the media favouritism stakes

United are plummeting, too.

But there are issues in this country with both the media and supporters of other clubs. There is some paranoia but it’s not just that.

All are inured to the success and stature of the red teams and have been slow to adapt to the changing of the guard.

I may be wrong but I think the rest of the world is changing with respect to English football faster than England is. Some are still in denial about City, they really are.

I live away from Manchester and people do recognise that Pep is a great manager but he and City still do not get as much credit as I think they should. It’s a minor thing though: what matters is City winning games and trophies because silverware trumps opinions.
City, yes, definitely, because of the barrage of spin about money spent and even more so now the charges. But Pep for me gets lauded and is mainly isolated from that. He is recognised as the very definition of the word “game changer”, not least because he’s done it at three clubs and never failed. You’ll always get the odd bellend looking to be controversial.

Nearly every week i ask this question, why doesnt pep get credited with changing english football from , grass roots up to the top, they even say al!isson revolutionised how the keepers should play , despite the fact he is crap at it and eddie is the gold standard at it

Never does a pundit say this about pep ,they seem to have a code not to say it in case it upsets the red clubs

Pep is a genius and the prem should have been crowing about having him in the prem, instead they are determined to ruin us as a club and sully his reputation with it

That is what you get for telling the rags to fuck off i suppose

Nearly every week i ask this question, why doesnt pep get credited with changing english football from , grass roots up to the top, they even say al!isson revolutionised how the keepers should play , despite the fact he is crap at it and eddie is the gold standard at it

Never does a pundit say this about pep ,they seem to have a code not to say it in case it upsets the red clubs

Pep is a genius and the prem should have been crowing about having him in the prem, instead they are determined to ruin us as a club and sully his reputation with it

That is what you get for telling the rags to fuck off i suppose
Just about sums it up, Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.