When is something going to be done about the Ticket Office?

seems to be working fine for me in the updating payment part :S ive never had a problem with the ticket office either always pick up within 15 mins

For the last couple of seasons everything went wrong with the details of the cards for me and my brother and sister. However this year everything is running smoothly so far. The money has gone out of my account without any trouble this season.

Marvin said:
We spend Millions on players, but take supporters for granted.

I just want to update my credit card expiry date details on my Cup Schemes.

You are supposed to be able to do this online, but when I press submit it does nothing. I have written, e-mailed without success and spent countless hours trying to get through to Supporter Services but it is impossible.

A normal commercial operation could not function, but somehow City's bosses seem to ignore this yet complaints persist year after year.

They could start by making sure the Ticketing web-site is navigable and fully functioning, and monitor the wait times on their calls.

i did mine on line.

I too received an e-mail saying my tickets couldnt be issued and there was a problem please contact the club. E-mailed, no answer, tried phoning on 3 separate occasions each time the wait was 60 mins. Proper shit service. When I eventually spoke to someone, she said loads of people were having problems, and the details wer'nt inputted properly when season cards were re-newed . Shit service really shit service.

It's the one aspect of the club that hardly seems to have progressed at the same rate as the rest of the club.......ever

The fiasco every time we have a big game is just ridiculous and basically the same as the '99 fiasco etc etc which was straight out of the seventies...

45 minutes on the phone repeatedly before being cut off yet again and being charged at a premium rate = an unbelievable piss take of loyal supporters

making people queue for many hours on a work day = the same

ffs sort it out City, as we said back in the seventies and eighties when the above might have been bad news but was considered normal maybe, but now just stands out as piss poor organisation, planning and service

de niro said:
Marvin said:
We spend Millions on players, but take supporters for granted.

I just want to update my credit card expiry date details on my Cup Schemes.

You are supposed to be able to do this online, but when I press submit it does nothing. I have written, e-mailed without success and spent countless hours trying to get through to Supporter Services but it is impossible.

A normal commercial operation could not function, but somehow City's bosses seem to ignore this yet complaints persist year after year.

They could start by making sure the Ticketing web-site is navigable and fully functioning, and monitor the wait times on their calls.

i did mine on line.
I couldn't get the web-site to accept my new expiry date.

When I got through by phone, it got resolved really quickly, but it took a lot of effort on my part to get this sorted.

City should ensure that it's the easiest thing in the world to get a ticket, but sometimes it's like an assault course. I get the feeling that these Cup schemes have been very difficult to administer, but hopefully it will make life easier in the long term.

absolute shambles

just got back from a weeks holiday today to find a text and letter saying the ticket office could not process payment for my CL Cup Scheme telling me to either do it online or ring customer services

I tried to do it online but cannot get onto the cup scheme page as I'm getting a "system error" message

then tried to ring customer services this afternoon only to be cut off after being on hold for over 30 mins

sort it out City ffs

Email and text from club saying problem taking money for cup scheme, tried to call, wasted 30 minutes on hold, no bugger answering the phone, decided to go to the club, queuded up for 20 minutes listening to the ladies on the desks moaning about how shit the new ticket system is (must be bad, because the old one was crap), still no money taken out of my account so fuck knows whats going on, looks like another piss about on the phone, or wasted journey to the stadium.
Whilst waiting in the queue at the stadium back office full of staff, mostly stood around talking and pissing about, only 2 people actually serving.

My Blue Card arrived this morning.

I want to book a ticket for the Wigan match. I will be leaving Edinburgh for Bristol on Monday and then on to Manchester on Wednesday.

The online payment form makes provision for a delivery type. No other option but deliver is given.

I assumed that the details would be loaded to my account and I could use the Blue Card to get in. If this is the case why would anything be needed to be delivered?

I am confused.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.