When Is The Club Going To Stop Selling Tickets In The Home End To Away Fans?

City are selling tickets to every tom dick and harry, why do you think that all of a sudden a number of tickets appeared near the weekend for the Arsenal game, it's because the packages havn't sold out, so who do they turn to, oh yes, the people who actually support the club, anyone who thinks the club are not complicit in this are very naive

Reactions: PPT
The worst of it is that anyone who gives the away fans in our end a bit of physical advice is liable to get a lifetime ban, shouldn’t be put in that position in our end

Impossible to stop completely to be honest with any game. If they sit on their hands no problem. If they don't. Problem.

If you look at the Celtic game a few years ago there were lots in there. You can’t stop it. I’ve done it before myself years ago.

What the club can do though is to instruct stewards to throw them out and that doesn’t happen often enough in my opinion.

I’ve seen stewards telling fans of opposing teams just to do their coats up to cover their shirt. That isn’t good enough for me, they should be refused entry into the home end.

I just think it’s plain disrespectful over anything else. I wouldn’t even do it in a home pub watching City somewhere.

The CL match against Celtic years back was horrendous. They were everywhere and acting like utter shithouses.
Yes, I persuaded one to leave.

If you look at the Celtic game a few years ago there were lots in there. You can’t stop it. I’ve done it before myself years ago.

What the club can do though is to instruct stewards to throw them out and that doesn’t happen often enough in my opinion.

I’ve seen stewards telling fans of opposing teams just to do their coats up to cover their shirt. That isn’t good enough for me, they should be refused entry into the home end.
It should be in the terms and conditions if is not.

It should be in the terms and conditions if is not.
I would expect it is. But I’ve seen it against Munich and again last week against Inter.

There was also a red twat at the chairty shield a few weeks ago. I told the city steward that was there but they have no authority at Wembley and the Wembley steward again told him to cover up his top. I outed him though and he disappeared

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.