When Is The Club Going To Stop Selling Tickets In The Home End To Away Fans?

Poznan was the best for away fans in our end.
German fans as well use to do it regularly as well.
They celebrated goals and saw no problem with it as it was a commen occurrence in their own league.

We had one in front of us in SS3. He was ok though and didn’t celebrate. Kept trying to engage us in conversation about how good the game was when we were 2-1 down! I suppose to them it was a good game. At that point I was watching Akanji, Dias and Walker doing the same thing over and over again so wasn’t really seeing it the same!

How do you stop it tho?

All you need is £35 to become a match day Cityzen or whatever it’s called, then you can purchase tickets in the home end

Away fans in the home end has happened as long as I can remember & I’ve done it myself, so I think you’re pissing in the wind complaining about this mate
What’s Bluemoon without a good fucking mosn though?

I would expect it is. But I’ve seen it against Munich and again last week against Inter.

There was also a red twat at the chairty shield a few weeks ago. I told the city steward that was there but they have no authority at Wembley and the Wembley steward again told him to cover up his top. I outed him though and he disappeared
I've been more away stands than I have had hot dinners. I didn't hide it either but I wouldn't now as realise it's daft. Some of the foreign fans I sort of get but not English. A rag got jawed near me a few years ago because he jumped up and didn't sit in his hands. An Arsenal fan has sat next to me a few years ago and just talked football quietly so no issues with that.

Going in the home end is only a problem if you behave like a dickhead. I have been to hundreds of away games in the home sections across the world to watch City. It is sometimes the only way to get tickets for the smaller grounds.
Agree. If you’re either stupid enough or sensible enough depending on the match then you only really have yourself to blame if you get attacked.

Agree. If you’re either stupid enough or sensible enough depending on the match then you only really have yourself to blame if you get attacked.
It was much safer in the home ends in the 70s and 80s than the away sections. Went in the Stretford Paddock many times at Old Trafford. At Anfield the Kop was much safer than the Anfield Road end which was horrific in those days. Just had to keep your head down.

It was much safer in the home ends in the 70s and 80s than the away sections. Went in the Stretford Paddock many times at Old Trafford. At Anfield the Kop was much safer than the Anfield Road end which was horrific in those days. Just had to keep your head down.
It just seems to be different now. I think social media and the media in general stir up shit which the brainless masses just suck it up.

How do you stop it tho?

All you need is £35 to become a match day Cityzen or whatever it’s called, then you can purchase tickets in the home end

Away fans in the home end has happened as long as I can remember & I’ve done it myself, so I think you’re pissing in the wind complaining about this mate
It's not as easy as you made out.

I spent hours when tickets were released trying to get any game I could for my kids.

No go.

I think this is probably more people passing their tickets on to a mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.