When Silva returns

Danamy said:
I've said it many times before but i'm going to post it again, if everyone's fit the formation and team i'd pick is below:

.......................Hart.......................

Zabba.......Kompany........Nasty..........Clichy

.............Yaya..............Dinho...........

....Nasri..............Aguero...............Silva.....

.......................Negredo.......................

This^^^

I don't agree that Silva and Nasri can't excel together. They've been great when they've played together this season.

When he returns he plays. Until the injury he was back to his best. He's still our most creative player.

We know what happens when they play together. The pitch becomes ever so narrow. Teams figured out in our title winning season how shut down this formation. I for one believe that the reason we are doing so well is because Navas hugs the touch line and allows Nasri to work in the middle.

Maybe I just like tactics too much. But unless we drop a striker and add a winger when these two play we will get shut down every time away from home.

alky313 said:
We know what happens when they play together. The pitch becomes ever so narrow. Teams figured out in our title winning season how shut down this formation. I for one believe that the reason we are doing so well is because Navas hugs the touch line and allows Nasri to work in the middle.

Maybe I just like tactics too much. But unless we drop a striker and add a winger when these two play we will get shut down every time away from home.

It was only a problem because we only had that one tactic to choose from, so the teams we played would prepare in training to face a narrow team. Now we have other options so opposition teams won't find it so easy to prepare for matches against us.
Navas has a massive impact on the team as a whole, even when he's on the bench.

Silva and Nasri can both play together but the challenge is for both to stay disciplined and we can only play with one striker.

I think our best results this season were with Nasri and Navas playing ( United & Spurs) and I think we should keep Silva on the bench as long as these two are on fire.

El Mago said:
I think our best results this season were with Nasri and Navas playing ( United & Spurs) and I think we should keep Silva on the bench as long as these two are on fire.
That is never going to happen. You don't leave a world class player on the bench. I am 100% that the Gaffer will be thinking the same. He knows the value of Merlin to the team.

El Mago said:

Silva on the bench FFS he is the most valuable player we have including Kun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.