When was the last time you soiled yourself?

Three weeks ago in Mexico, went to fart forgetting that I had the shits and had an unfortunate accident by the pool. Luckily for me the towels the hotel provided were brown plus i'd just stepped out of the pool, so wrapped the towel round my waist, made it look like I was drying myself off, and made my way back to the room.

I'm certain it went undetected. The Mrs only found out when I returned 20 minutes later to her amusement.

Last edited:
Three weeks ago in Mexico, went to fart forgetting that I had the shits and had an unfortunate accident by the pool. Luckily for me the towels the hotel provided were brown plus i'd just stepped out of the pool, so wrapped the towel round my waist, made it look like I was drying myself off, and made my way back to the room.

I'm certain it went undetected. The Mrs only found out when I returned 20 minutes later to her amusement.
I thought this was going to end up a dirty Sanchez story

Why does the site of one’s own front door lead to a inability to make one’s keys work? You can be holding onto a log all the way home on the tram and all the way walking home off the tram but for that 20 seconds or so it takes to open the front door it is nigh on impossible to keep it within.

Not a shite, but that reminds me but I'd been on a two day bender and I woke up at my mates flat in West London, I lived in East. His parents come over on the morning to drop something off and were driving back east and offered me a lift back.

About 10 minutes into the car journey I could feel I needed to throw up badly. By some miracle I managed not to throw up in their car, got back to mine, struggled with the key, legged it into my kitchen and threw up in the sink

To this day I'll never understand how I stopped myself throwing up in their car for about 45 minutes. It had to be sheer will power but as soon as I stepped out of the car, there's no way I could have lasted 30 seconds

Strange isn't it.

Back around July, I visited my parents and younger sister in North Wales. I took my daughter and her mate with me. We went Friday and were travelling back on the Sunday. There's no road between my sister's and my parents' houses, just 47 steps (I counted) over a path.

I was having a gab with my Dad and all the women were at my sister's as we were preparing to hit the road. I thought I'd have a cig before going over and stood on the front door step.

Now I need to be clear - there had been no shit food, no ridiculous amounts of drinking and no stomach rumblings at this point. I felt fine.

As I stood on the door step, I felt a fart coming and, not having any reason to be suspicious, allowed it into the Welsh air.

Uh-oh, that was warm. Now at this point, and given the lack of evidence to suggest a problem, I did what instantly came to mind. I thought it was one of those bubble farts that get stuck between the cheeks so I slipped my left hand down my shorts and undies to investigate. Upon its return, the area from thumb up to and including middle finger, back and front of hand, was covered in a light brown substance that was somewhere between curdled milk and cheese spread.

I immediately retreated back through the house past my Dad who was shocked to see me. I'd told him only moments earlier that I was going to get my daughter and her mate so we can load the car up. I put my hand behind my back, headed for the bathroom and got myself sorted before jumping in the shower. As I left the bathroom in a towel, my Dad was heading to the kitchen and saw me. Now he was really baffled and asked what I was playing at because 15 minutes ago, I was saying my goodbyes.

I was moved to say one of the stranger things I heard myself saying in 2023. A list that included "I hope we don't score again" during the Old Trafford derby.

"I've just shit myself Dad."

Luckily, he found it piss funny and told me a couple of his own horror stories.

IOM Lambretta Club of Great Britain 50th anniversary rally. All day drinking the local bitter. Didn't make it out of the tent in time. Pissed it down all weekend. Only highlight was seeing City do liverpool in the pub tv on the Sunday. Two Anelka goals I think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.