When we were kids....

Paying 10/- (thats 10 bob) for a season ticket for our outdoor swimming baths,from the end of May until the beginning of September and being able to use it as often as you wanted. Many a day I`ve spent there from 9.00 am - 9.00 pm,irrespective of what the weather was like.

Where was that. I don't remember any outdoor baths. We used to go to Broadway and Chadderton.
When Abraham Moss leisure center first opened we would go there.

That was always my favourite time of year. The weeks leading up to Bonfire night were fantastic. Collecting wood, raiding other gangs bonfires and burning what you couldn't carry back. Defending your own stash of wood and leaving a lookout when you went in for tea. Everyone would rush out when you got told your bommie was being raided and if they were still around it would always involve a bit of a ruck.
We used to nip over to the railway lines and bring back the stones they used for ballast. Put one stone in the centre of two sheets of tabloid paper, then wrap the paper around and twist it all together, light it and lob it. We used to make loads of em before we went on raids. We never managed to set any bommies on fire with them, but they looked fantastic in flight, especially at night.
We lived next to a huge construction site, a freight yard, a tyre yard and a beach so the bonfires used to get to mental sizes, loads of estates though so it was all out warfare for 3 straight months, only 3 months of the year the different groups in our estate could speak to each other without throwing digs :)

We spoke to girls
We didn't have allergies
We went on bike rides
We nicked the latest copy of Razzle

Got gripped once nicking top shelf mags, woman asked if i was to shy to pay for it and offered me to do that. I didn't but went with that rather than any police based alternatives and coughed up nearly all my damn cash for 6 magazines badly positioned down my jeans, fuck sake! I was only 14 so fair play to her for letting me have them, come to think of it she was a milf herself.

My old man was a fire chief at a US Airbase, sometimes he'd take me and my brother to work and we'd be down on the runway with F4's coming in and out all the time, loved planes ever since

Air rifles and making bombs. Playing footy for 8 hours a day and going home for my tea at 6 head to toe in mud. 10p bags of sweets, collecting the league table charts out of shoot.

Got gripped once nicking top shelf mags, woman asked if i was to shy to pay for it and offered me to do that. I didn't but went with that rather than any police based alternatives and coughed up nearly all my damn cash for 6 magazines badly positioned down my jeans, fuck sake! I was only 14 so fair play to her for letting me have them, come to think of it she was a milf herself.

Which was the one that had a cartoon caveman called Slug? He had a huge cock which dragged along the floor behind him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.