Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

I've not ate KFC since 2008 - it was all I ate on a trip to Amsterdam for 5 days because it was right near to the coffee shop we appointed as our 'meet here if you're lost' venue. I always got lost. Thought I was gonna lay an egg or shit a chicken by the end of the trip. The thought of eating it ever again makes me shudder. So its a no from me.

there's a place in Blackpool called "Fatman's corner", McDs, KFC, Pizza Hut, kebab house, indian etc even a local band named after it!

The locals in Rome objected to a McDonalds at the top of the Spanish steps. The protesters lost and the shop opened to a fanfare. Is it still there?

Bring back Wimpeys with table service and proper waitresses/waiters.
Bring back the Kardomah Cafe, which actually had a menu with stuff worth eating.
The Kardomah was owned at one time by a near neighbour of ours. Can’t remember his name but all us kids called him Mr. Kardomah or Mr. Cafe.

I remember there being a big kickback to a Burgerking opening in my small town, for the same reasons. A small one did open in a gas station just north of town but it went out of business pretty soon as the local alternatives were so much better. Hard to believe I know but true

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.