Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

Are there any establishments that sell anything other than shit on a stick now? Apart from the odd café where you can get a breakfast or a home made pie it's all kebabs and fried chicken joints that aren't any better than KFC etc

Are there any establishments that sell anything other than shit on a stick now? Apart from the odd café where you can get a breakfast or a home made pie it's all kebabs and fried chicken joints that aren't any better than KFC etc
Yes, loads of them all over the place.

Where the fuck do you live? Not many proper cafes out there any more. I take it you like chicken and burgers?

Loads of them my giddy arse :)
I like quality well cooked food, consider myself a bit of a foodie, I travel all over the country never find any trouble finding small cafes and restaurants serving great food. Never eat in any of the chains. It's really not very difficult, in fact I'd say easier than it was back in the 80,90s.

Last edited:
I like quality well cooked food, consider myswlf a bit od a foodie, I travel all over the country never find any trouble finding small cafes and restaurants serving great food. Never eat in any of the chains. It's really not ver difficult, in fact I'd say easier than it was back in the 80,90s.

Nope, nowhere near as many actual cafes today as there were in the 80's and 90's it really is mostly Greggs Poundbake and varieties of fried shit on offer.

We are not talking restaurants either we are talking about grabbing some food on the go whilst you are out shopping, being a foodie has nothing to do with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.