Where do you stand on this (fast food places)

Subways
Greggs
Any of the big burger joints

If you have those in any small time you're living the dream apparently :)
Fast Food joints: McD, BK, Wendy’s
Subway is a “sub”set of fast casual, much like Nando’s (Afro-Portuguese) and Gregg’s (Baked goods)

Last edited:
Obviously the need for takeaways is the demand is there for them, not many people have the time or the skills to cook these days or just can’t be arsed. This is the reason obesity is so high and a load of fat fuckers struggling to walk or exercise

Nandos isn't Indian. Peri peri sauce is Portuguese and the chain is South African.
Thanks for the correction. I learn something every day on here.

I thought it was marketed as Indian fast food. As for their menu, I have zero clue, as we don’t have it here.

Thanks for the correction. I learn something every day on here.

I thought it was marketed as Indian fast food. As for their menu, I have zero clue, as we don’t have it here.

It's mostly flame grilled chicken and chips.

The rice option is closer to KFC than pilau.

Image below can be zoomed in on.

Nandos-Menu.webp

Folk who can cook their own food should do rather than live on takeaways like KFC.

Unfortunately for different reasons not everybody is able to cook for themselves.

Folk who can cook their own food should do rather than live on takeaways like KFC.

Unfortunately for different reasons not everybody is able to cook for themselves.
Still don’t have to eat Maccie or KFC shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.