Where have all the Insects gone ?

I hate wasps and usually dread the September kamikaze offensive but they all just seem to have vanished after seeing loads in summer.
They’re on a full offensive around me, probably doesn’t help that the temps are still in the 30’s. Got hospitalized last week from a sting and am getting paranoid of being out, doesn’t help being a builder

The planet's safe, mate. It'll look after itself. We just won't be able to live on it!
It will be a toxic wasteland. When we start dying off whose going to look after the nuclear waste, the oil and plastic that doesn't degrade, the chemicals the lot. Yes their will be some animals left but in what state.
We are utter wankers devouring everything including ourselves, all for greed and power

They’re on a full offensive around me, probably doesn’t help that the temps are still in the 30’s. Got hospitalized last week from a sting and am getting paranoid of being out, doesn’t help being a builder
Hospitalised from a sting!
Did that nasty bee sting you ?where does it hurt Mr Eyedee?'
There (points to arm)
Oh dear, yes I can see oh you are a brave little soldier aren't you. Here's an aspirin and i'll also get you a lollipop for being soooo good today. Oh and you have a splinter as well.......

I could go on but head head is killing, my mouth has been ripped open and I'm in a foul mood.
Hospitalised by a sting. ffs.

Hospitalised from a sting!
Did that nasty bee sting you ?where does it hurt Mr Eyedee?'
There (points to arm)
Oh dear, yes I can see oh you are a brave little soldier aren't you. Here's an aspirin and i'll also get you a lollipop for being soooo good today. Oh and you have a splinter as well.......

I could go on but head head is killing, my mouth has been ripped open and I'm in a foul mood.
Hospitalised by a sting. ffs.
Forgot to mention the ambulance

Mate, what is your beef? Are you contesting the decline.
Wether it’s 50% 60% or 70 % is less important than the fact the number is fucking big. Like it is with many bird, animal and reptile species.
What’s with the aggression?
Show me the irrefutable, academic evidence and I’ll believe you. Otherwise, grow the fuck up and attack someone else who just blindly follows what the media says

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.