Where is Michael Johnson?

Manchester1894

Not a thread speculating if he's boozing, gambling, or has an attitude problem. What was the last official line on his whereabouts and more importantly if there is no official line, why hasn't the question been asked?

The last quote from the club is from Hughes over a month ago saying he should be "back in a few weeks along with Benjani"..

Have I missed a story on the official site? Can't find anything.

He's apparently got problems - but then who hasn't? Would be good to have an update because we could really do with him in games like today.

bluwilpgs said:
He's apparently got problems - but then who hasn't? Would be good to have an update because we could really do with him in games like today.

Is there a quote anywhere even to say he has problems? It seems nobody has even asked to me?!

spoke to a mate in the academy and he said he's still with the physios trying to get to the root of the problem, he always says getting him off the piss will be hard.

What I've heard it's a muscle in his abdomen. Doesnt aid recovery when you're boozing and gambling each week though.

vbr said:
What I've heard it's a muscle in his abdomen. Doesnt aid recovery when you're boozing and gambling each week though.

Boozing is one thing but how the fuck can gambling affect a muscle??

PabZab said:
vbr said:

It's more the mental aspect I was talking about because it's addictive and can consume your life if you're not careful?

vbr said:
PabZab said:

It's more the mental aspect I was talking about because it's addictive and can consume your life if you're not careful?

Fair enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.