Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

dref619 said:
Mike D said:
dref619 said:
Why is everyone so eager to write the lad off ?
He's young, quick and knows how to beat a man.
Scored 27 goals from left wing in the championship at 21 which included a hat trick in the biggest game of his life.
Bagged another 8 from left wing last year in a Swansea team that for all there great football weren't exactly prolific.
I think it takes bottle to come to a big club where he knows he'll have to graft his arse off just to even get a chance , especially after getting sacked off by Chelsea.
He could have had a comfortable career in the middle reaches of the league instead

Playing for a newly promoted side he looked top draw, but there is a reason why he never made it at Chelsea he wasn't good enough. So how is he ever going to be good enough for us.

Sinclair was a Marwood smart arse signing, he thought he could get someone on the cheap and take the plaudits.

Every club releases players that they don't think are good enough. Barcelona get it wrong all the time.

I'm not saying he's the answer , just think we should give him a chance before writing him off

Giving him a chance (as in backing him when he plays) doesnt mean we cant hold the opinion he is (a) a poor signing in terms of pedigree (b) we shouldnt have signed him and (c) think he will feature VERY rarely.

Its okay though - you can join the balotelli club - you know the one which preaches on a daily basis about 'just wait and see' ... 'will improve' ... 'will win the ballon d'or one day'

Why do people on these threads struggle to understand the term "SQUAD PLAYER"
Bale
Dembele
Messi

Do not want to be squad players, they are starters we dont play a wide system so we need a SQUAD PLAYER

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

Do not want to be squad players, they are starters we dont play a wide system so we need a SQUAD PLAYER

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

You have beautifully articulated the answer to the original question. Ladies and Gentlemen, 'where is scott sinclair these days' ... he is on the bench because

he's a .....

FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER!

gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

You have beautifully articulated the answer to the original question. Ladies and Gentlemen, 'where is scott sinclair these days' ... he is on the bench because

he's a .....

FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER!

Well so he is a FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER, isn't he? Or maybe not, since he doesn't play.

Pam said:
gio's side step said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

he's a .....

FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER!

Well so he is a FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER, isn't he?

surely someone can come up with a new song about wanting squad players surely ...

gio's side step said:
Pam said:
gio's side step said:

he's a .....

FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER!

Well so he is a FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER, isn't he?

surely someone can come up with a new song about wanting squad players surely ...

How about we want FUCKING SQUAD PLAYERS who aren't shit.

Could i point out that i'm currently in my 4th season on FIFA 13, and Scott Sinclair is 85 overall. Basically, according to FIFA, Scott Sinclair will be the 7th best left winger by 2016. I think we should keep hold of him based on those stats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.