Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
Was thinking the same today, how many appearances has me made since joining?

Edit: I guess well see a lot more of him in Europa league soon and hopefully Guidetti too!

We wont get into the Europa league lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Why do people on these threads struggle to understand the term "SQUAD PLAYER"
Bale
Dembele
Messi

Do not want to be squad players, they are starters we dont play a wide system so we need a SQUAD PLAYER

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

because if we signed bale, messi or hazard, they would go in the team to replace Nasri, who would be the FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

mansour's tow ropes said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

Do not want to be squad players, they are starters we dont play a wide system so we need a SQUAD PLAYER

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

because if we signed bale, messi or hazard, they would go in the team to replace Nasri, who would be the FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER
lol<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:04 pm --<br /><br />
alexnash13 said:
Could i point out that i'm currently in my 4th season on FIFA 13, and Scott Sinclair is 85 overall. Basically, according to FIFA, Scott Sinclair will be the 7th best left winger by 2016. I think we should keep hold of him based on those stats.
:-)

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

I thought we had a FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER in Adam FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER Johnson. We might as well have kept him. He was perfect for that role.

Also, what has become of Sergio YET ANOTHER FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER Garcia?

Pam said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Bale
Dembele
Messi

A FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER

I thought we had a FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER in Adam FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER Johnson. We might as well have kept him. He was perfect for that role.

Also, what has become of FUCKING SQUAD PLAYER Garcia.

adam was a pisshead..garcia needs to improve a lot to get close to de jong

cyprustavern said:
Pam said:

We haven't seen enough of Garcia for that to be a fair assessment. But anyway, it was a genuine enquiry. Is he still injured, does anyone know?

Pam said:
cyprustavern said:
Pam said:

We haven't seen enough of Garcia for that to be a fair assessment. But anyway, it was a genuine enquiry. Is he still injured, does anyone know?
yes hes injured

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.