Where is Scott Sinclair these days?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Feel sorry for him.

Hopefully gets a chance to impress against his old club tomorrow.

i think he will, he's on the front of the programme. its now or never, without being disrespectful to swansea you don't get many 'simpler' games than them at home

He could be a regular for the EDS team if he keeps up his form.

As Mancini hates wingers he will have more EDS appearances then in the PL.

To be honest i don't think Mancini trusts Sinclair to deliver on the field ..... and until the player himself makes a much bigger impact than he's currently managed to do , then he's likely to spend much more time on the bench.

greasedupdeafguy said:
Why the hell didn't we just keep Weiss instead of buying Sinclair.
Well when the mighty Pescara come in with a bid you just have to go and further your career. I hear he was in high demand with many clubs seemingly confused as to why Mancini wouldn't utilize him, he was fighting off the offers and Mancini can't compete with that can he.

I haven't really seen enough of him to make a judgement on his suitability to start or even be involved - but I'm just not getting a good vibe from Sinclair at all. Is he just not taking his chances or doing the business in training? It's almost as if Corrie Bird has noshed Mancini off to let her move back to Manchester. We all remember that Tweet she sent saying how much she hated Wales!

CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Well when the mighty Pescara come in with a bid you just have to go and further your career. I hear he was in high demand with many clubs seemingly confused as to why Mancini wouldn't utilize him, he was fighting off the offers and Mancini can't compete with that can he.
Yeh so to replace him we spend 6million on player who will only play against lower quality teams at home, couldn't Weiss have done a similar job?

greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Yeh so to replace him we spend 6million on player who will only play against lower quality teams at home, couldn't Weiss have done a similar job?
He probably could have but Mancini clearly didn't like or rate him so he won't play.
Just because on paper it seems like we spent money for no reason there is a reason behind it and if you don't agree that is up to you.
Why did we buy Nastasic when we already had Kolo, Savic, Lescott and Kompany? We bought him because Mancini no longer wants Kolo and Savic. So we bring in a player. Mancini didn't want Weiss so we bring in Sinclair. Shocker as manager buys players he likes and wants rather than ones that he already has.
For the record I don't rate Weiss and he will never be a top player, Sinclair won't be either but for the times we need a quick winger to play a different style he will good for the role.

CTID101 said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
CTID101 said:
He probably could have but Mancini clearly didn't like or rate him so he won't play.
Just because on paper it seems like we spent money for no reason there is a reason behind it and if you don't agree that is up to you.
Why did we buy Nastasic when we already had Kolo, Savic, Lescott and Kompany? We bought him because Mancini no longer wants Kolo and Savic. So we bring in a player. Mancini didn't want Weiss so we bring in Sinclair. Shocker as manager buys players he likes and wants rather than ones that he already has.
For the record I don't rate Weiss and he will never be a top player, Sinclair won't be either but for the times we need a quick winger to play a different style he will good for the role.
Sinclair doesn't play apart from EDS matches, and Savic and Toure were beyond shite which is why we got another CB. We may as well just waited until January or next summer and gone all out for someone like Bale instead of buying a player for quite a high fee who's going to play around 10 games probably less. He didn't even start in the league cup ffs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.