Where is the best fish and chips place in Manchester?

Most memorable were from United Fisheries on Elland Road opposite Leeds Ground arond 2000. We had just beaten them. The taste of victory was great and the fish and chips were fantastic. Dropped in on same chippy a couple of years ago hoping to replicate that taste. Like their team, they had gone downhill. Shit, in fact.

bluemoon27 said:
scottyboi said:
From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!

pity u cant travel to a place just outside rochdale on the way to todmorden its called grandma pollards and i guarantee you would not taste better fish & chips

been a couple of times to ma pollards and the last time i was there i caught the chip girl putting some chip fat in me gravy. not been back since

blue dallas said:
toby said:
scottyboi said:
From wythenshawe so dont want to travel to far but i want some good fish and nothing that smells like a piccadily prostitute!!

If you live in Wythenshawe what about the one near the Jolly Butcher not sure if its open late at night though

it was called pisces, think its changed hands now,

not as good. used to be mint

What? Keith has left ? Used to live about 100 yds from there. Best Fish and chips I had had for years.

Dolphin in Reddish used to be really excellent. Under new owners its not quite as good but still way above average so I still use it once a week. Always massive queue Friday teatime.

bluereddish said:
Dolphin in Reddish used to be really excellent. Under new owners its not quite as good but still way above average so I still use it once a week. Always massive queue Friday teatime.

haha there sure is.. i past it on my way home not been for a few years but it did use to be the daddy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.