Where to watch the final in manchester?

mammyjam

Sorry I couldn't see a thread on this already but I did only check page one. I've not been lucky enough to get a ticket (only been able to afford a season ticket for the first time this year so too few loyalty points and rang up 10 mins late when they went on sale to my bracket ffs) I was wondering where other people in the same boat will be watching? Local boozers will be full of rags, went to eastlands bar in 2011 for stoke and there was a great atmosphere but would prefer city centre. Is it on in shambles? Is anyone going there?

Our locals, (literally localS), were full of Blues last final, with a few united fans in hoping we would lose. That was fucking odd to see that. There's no way I would waste my money drinking in a pub full of fans in a game that has fuck all to do with me, what a strange thought-process that is.
We are all in Failsworth's finest establishments on Sunday. Doing a few here and there and then settling in one for the game, though not sure where yet. Either way if it was like last year, it will be full of City fans and any united fans in their will hopefully this time have fuck all to look so happy about.

Big city games tend to bring out loads of rags into the city centre, never been in a pub yet that wasnt at least 25% scum fans even when they arent playing.
I was thinking Tib Street tavern maybe? But no doubt that will be full of them too

Watched the stoke final in the friendship in Fallowfield, rags won the league earlier that day but soon emptied out and filled with blues.

Hmm might stick to the local(ish) then, Hyde is full of rags but maybe denton/woodley/bredbury will be better. Infact isn't the OS at the crown in bredbury?

mammyjam said:
Hmm might stick to the local(ish) then, Hyde is full of rags but maybe denton/woodley/bredbury will be better. Infact isn't the OS at the crown in bredbury?

The crown and cushion in Newton is home of an official city supporters club, might be worth going there if you live in Hyde

I'm looking for a united-free zone, I assume any of the bars on Grey Mare Lane (Mary Ds or Eastlands bar) will be showing it and will be blues only?

nothing happening at the etihad?city square? sorry if this has been answered but i only found out today that i dont have to work so spat my dummy out and sulked.

mammyjam said:

Even GX would be better. Lots of blues although many will be going to the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.