where was you 10 years ago this sunday?

I was sat at an outside bar in Menorca on my own watching a big screen TV. Mrs Bouncer and Babybouncer was in the pool keeping well out of my way. To say I was nearly suicidal is an understatement. When we won I went fuckin' ballistic and all drinkers inside the bar wondered what the fuck was going on. All the other Brits finally came outside and seemed genuinely please City had got promoted. What a great holiday it was after that!!

In a pub near wembley, tried to get a ticket outside the ground to no avail but ended up in this boozer that was rammed full of blues. Brilliant day, Dickov will never be forgotten.

In fact wasnt the play off final on the 30th May? Which would be next Sunday not this Sunday?

If you watch the video before kick off it shows me and two mates singing blue army in the crowd pissed up camera stays on us for about ten seconds still love watching it now and again. If I'm honest we wanted to fuck off just after horlock scored but realized our coach was blocked in so we stayed. It was funny watching everyone who left come rushing back in and seeing liam gallagher pounding on the glass of am executive box directly above us. Great day, also nicky weaver got mobbed at a service station on the way home when he went in to use the bog, think he had to rush off after the match for an England under 21 game.

Sat in the Lobster in Sale. I'll never experience a day like that again and always helps to put things into perspective for me.

Pissed off of sat at home watching the game because some F**king part time support "my so called Uncal" who never been to a game in his life took my tickit i was only 14 and i was going all sesson with his son who had a sesson tickit, he got 2 tickits and then faved his dad over me, I tryed everything to go even took my 23 stubs to the ground, as prof but they sold out. not spoke with them since the f**kers.

I'd booked a trip to New York when it didn't look like we would make the top places but being City, they made it and I was going mad in someone's house when the second City goal went in. Then I lost the internet stream and couldn't get it back so had no idea until the end of the game that we'd won.

The Yanks there thoguht we were mad, particularly when we told them that it was a third division play-off final. They thought from our reaction that we'd won the equivalent of the World Series or Superbowl.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.