Where we are up to thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
aguero please leave the forum and never come back. i know for a fact that somone on this forum is ITK and it most certainly isn't you so as i say please leave the forum unless you supported city before the ADUG takeover.
i thought so. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Chairman Wesker said:
aguero please leave the forum and never come back. i know for a fact that somone on this forum is ITK and it most certainly isn't you so as i say please leave the forum unless you supported city before the ADUG takeover.
i thought so. don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Free country, I think i'll stay, I'm pretty sure these forums don't belong to you :)

Sanchez (continued) - 1:14 pm
Poster: Ajay
Correction to recent press updates: we have not matched Neymars break clause!

We have exceeded it by 4 million.

??? i dont get that have i missed summat??? aint that like payin £2 for a can of coke when its yours for 50p?

Aguero said:
Didn't bother reading all those posts from people "ITK", it's pathetic, you guys predending you know things know nothing at all, the guy talking about Sanchez chats utter rubbish. You've said nothing that's not already in the press or general knowledge.

I didn't believe any of it either, but Tolmie was giving that information before the press....Look at the dates and the times...one day Tolmie says something about us giving a final offer for Sanchez and closing in on two other targets, or something to that effect. The next day I wake up and we have apparently bid for Savic and Neymar....Apparently Neymar is bullshit, but that doesn't change the fact that the day after Tolmie mentions two other possible deals the press is all over it. Therefore clearly Tolmie knows something I do not.

Tolmie have you heard anything about a first choice CB, Savic is clearly one for the future, and it's all gone quiet on the Vertonghen front....Kolo will come back, but IMO he's too similar to Kompany. I am starting to get worried that we are going to go into next season with Lescott as a first choice CB.

FFS I was one page away from the end of that thread before it got deleted.

stony said:
FFS I was one page away from the end of that thread before it got deleted.

I wish the mods didnt keep deleting the pages on the Sanchez thread so quickly, it made it almost imposible to keep up with work and all.<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:39 am --<br /><br />Moved to free up, first post :)

Sunday 12th June 2011

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 6:22 pm
Poster: Freestyler
Sanchez - friday.

the very small minority i've been in touch with on here via PM and other ways of contacts, know i've had this in the pipeline for a while.

i'm willing to take any acceptable but not over the top negative feedback from the outcome, but as always i always stick my neck out.

.....i'll prep for the pitchforks people.

"World record bid for Ronaldo"
Poster: taricco
Having watched and enjoyed this wonderful forum from afar for the past how many years I thought it time I opened my mouth and said hello and to confirm there will/is gonna be a bid of 110 million to Madrid for ronaldo from us..along with bids for iniesta and dani alves .. Those the 3 names that were on the wishlist which was taken to Abu dhabi few weeks back..my source is a big hitter within the club and has been right with everything told to me over the past few years he's been there..now you can all begin with your rag comments towards me..thanks..

Thursday 9th June 2011

Alexis Sanchez - 1:26 pm
Poster: de niro
i dont know what the fuck is going on or what people have heard but i have just been told this is done and has been for a bit, when i questioned the info the guy was at a loss as to why any other rumour/club is involved.
maybe it broke down at the eleventh hour and its now back on.

First Signing Announcement Imminent - 10:54 am
Poster: M24-CRC
Was told via a very reliable source at the weekend that we should be announcing our first major signing in next 7 days.
Loose ends should be tied up this week.

I wouldn't have normally shared this info, especially to protect the source it came from, but with the rags and scousers signing overated english players yesterday I thought i would cheer you all up.

Wednesday 8th June 2011

Didier Yves Drogba Tébily - 8:53 pm
Poster: gazinho
Ive just been told will become a City player on the 1st July!!! Dont shoot the messenger only relaying what i've heard.

For the record though I do honestly believe if it were to happen it would be an excellent bit of business, quite probably still the best striker in the premier league and bags of experience at the very highest level.

Sunday 5th June 2011

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 11:33 am
Poster: tolmie's hairdoo
sutty66 said:
So it seems our transfers relies on tevez?! so what about this deadline of this weekend for him to decide??

The 'deadline', as I termed it was last weekend. The club would simply proceed in the market as if he was staying.

Considering some of the cloth cutting which has seemingly taken place during the last week or so, Carlos comments could perhaps display a current standpoint.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 11:17 am
Soulboy said:
blue12 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Cheers tolm do you have any other titbits to share ?

City were fully aware of what was in the wind, having set him a timeline the previous weekend.

Todays article is basically a fall-back position for the entire Tevez camp.

In essence, he is staying at City...but this is only because there is nothing out there are present.

It's a situation that could change at the ring tone of the right phone call.

Ah, but you said it would all become clearer... and within 48 hours!

And it hasn't, even you agree with that.

So what next?

The sequel "Another 48 Hours"?

;-))

It is much clearer to the people who make the decisions, and has been all week.

We as fans, will all read what they want in to Carlos' comments, but as of the end of the season, nobody had heard a thing from him.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 11:13 am
Big Dave Watson said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
blue12 said:
Tolmie is the NOW article what you meant yesterday with the stand by your beds comments or do you have anymore news?

City were fully aware of what was in the wind, having set him a timeline the previous weekend.

In essence, he is staying at City...but this is only because there is nothing out there are present.

So although this sound reasonably positive things could still change. Does this still affect our transfer targets then, given that he is still sitting on the fence??

A significant bearing in terms of the transfer monies and existing wages bill.

For what it's worth...Micah is going nowhere he has been told a new long term deal is being sorted for him.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 11:06 am
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wa2nLEhUcZ0&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:58 am

Saturday 4th June 2011

nzogbia - 9:15 pm
Poster: stavros
*gets ready for abuse*

heard we have had a bid accepted for him.

just passing on info iv heard.
that is all.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:46 am
Stand by your beds on Tevez...

Friday 3rd June 2011

My Dad thinking hes ITK - 9:57 pm
Poster: Josh Blue
My Dad says he has a source but can't tell be because he thinks I will blab it (Probably will) but he is 100 percent sure that we will sign Cesc Fabregas and has given be £250 to go down the bookies tomorow morning and put it on.

The odds arent great because its us, the odds are shit for all players linked with us but I am pretty sure I am going talk him out of this bet as their is no value in it what so ever.

But Cesc to city I have my doubts but alot of people seem pretty confident?

Another Fabregas Thread - 9:01 pm
Poster: Danny St.helens CTID
Before you all start I am NOT itk and I have never ever claimed to be

But I have also heard from a decent source that fabregas could well be a city player

Tin hat on as no doubt I will receive a massive amount of abuse as normal when people post here in good faith, the transfer forum should carry a health warning

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 5:14 pm pm
Poster: colosimo's pet kangaroo
Dmacoles-What has he actually said that he has ever got right? He never puts his flag in the sand it's laughable how you all live on his every word.For me he needs to grow some and start and name names.I know for a fact the club are looking at cavani but more so lavezzi.And they are looking at deal for lucho gonzalez which i find a bit strange considering his age.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 4:42 pm pm
Poster: colosimo's pet kangaroo
This tolmie guy for me needs to start and name names instead of all this secret clues and the youtube guessing game.I get my info from a former board memeber at manchester city who still mixes in high circles and is privy to the odd snipptes of information.He does not mind me relaying it on here but no names are to be mentioned.So i dont see why tomie has to be any different???

I do know for a fact as i have already said on the marek hamsik thread that the club are seriously looking at cavani and the boy lavezzi from napoli.They rate the boy lavezzi very very highly and also see cavani as an option.This does not mean tevez is off as i got the impression that the club are gonna strenghen in the striking department regardless of whether he stays or goes.I dont know anything about the tevez situation so i cant help there.

What was of interset to me was that i was told the club are also seriously looking at the player lucho gonzalez as the manager wants someone with bags of champions leauge experience and who can take the creative burden off david silva.I was told a fee is a big stumbling block though.It's nothing concrete what i have told you it's just like i said bits of info i get so take it how you like but i felt i had to share it with you as i know the info i do get comes from a very good place.He told me 2months before that adebayor is someone the club hope to strike a deal for providing we met there valuation.I was not on here at the time of that deal so it's upto to you how to take it but he is a very trusted friend.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 12:54 pm
Well done, Soulboy....we are maybe expected to hear something clearer on Carlos next 48 hours.

And on another note as it stands...forget stalled...

Sanchez is dead

Cahill is dead.

Metaphorically speaking you understand!

Make of this what you will, but I would obviously be loathe to talk down previous postings. We have pulled the plug.

Ned will not be going to a Bolton as they don't have the cash to finance a move separate of a Cahill deal.

Another Fabregas Thread - 12:39 pm
Poster: strongbowholic
Now, as much as I malign the ITKs, I am in receipt of information myself for once. In accordance with how I think info to be shared should be imparted, I'm going to pass on what I've been told. It may be old info, it may even be bollocks, but you can decide for yourself. However, it will be clear and neither cryptic nor through the medium of YouTube, modern jazz or mime.

Info: Fabregas definitely signing for City

Source: A member of Arsenal's medical staff.

Context: Informed of this by a family member; however said family member is a rag so could be a WUM.

So, there you go.

Ducado - add me to your list!

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 12:21 pm
That old drunk with that Beverley Hills Cop, fella?

Time to find out...

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 12:07 pm
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bssJBPC15ww&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Thursday 2nd June 2011

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 11:37 am
AdamManCity said:
Tolmie, what made you confident enough to state that sanchez=el city hombre and do you still have confidence in this deal?

Based on somebody telling me at that stage we were the only show in town, the meeting which took place between Cook and Udinese in Italy.

Cook was not there to scout, rest assured.

I do retain confidence, but based on being told early doors yesterday that Cahill and another deal was stalling, the subsequent postings on here of foreign press re Sanchez, I end up doubting myself at this stage!!!!

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:51 am
Silvaslovechild said:
Hi Tolmie.

Thus far the only players you have actually mentioned we are interested in are Cahill and Sanchez.

Of course there will be many other targets.

I take it your source is only happy to tell you about these two and would prefer to keep other options close to his chest ?

I think that's a fair assessment of it. These two guys were progressed more than others.

The other names I have perhaps inferred...I have been given little indication as to if or how they have progressed.

I have a variety of people I speak with, I'm always pretty guarded and respect them and the club as a blue, first and foremost.

My transparency of the last few pages is a combination of things which are in the public domain if you are inclined to look in these places, and people such as Lombardo actually confirming my previous clues and posting that we were in for Sanchez and Cavani.

Youtube will still rule the roost for me, unfortunately.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:44 am
S04 said:
I´ll take the opportunity to ask Tolmie..

In your opinion, are we more likely to take a chance on an up and coming youngster instead of a proven but older and more expensive player..I´m mainly trying to get a feeling about the clubs policy there.
It´s not something you can know really but at a guess?

I hear the manager wants a balance between the two, youth but also some Champions League experience.

This is where targets such as Nasri, Fabregas, Mata and to a lesser extent, Lakuku, tick multiple boxes.

The club's policy seems to be laid clear in respects of age.

We don't want to keep spending huge amounts in the next three or four years, certainly until all the off-the field projects kick in.

A core of players between the ages of 18-27. A team that grows and wins together, which stays together.

Which is why players such as Ibra, in my honest opinion, unless he's on bended knee, we are fishing in fresher waters.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:34 am
tonytheblueboy said:
tolmie, what do u know about bombo's offers about ibra and mata ?

Bombo has his sources for info. I have not seen what he has posted.

Both are players Mancini has attempted to sign before.

I would be surprised if City were again in for Ibra. Dzeko has been bought with this role in mind.

It would be a more obviously like-for-like replacement for Carlito.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:23 am
Fesan said:
Lukaku? We in for him? And Aguero, what's happening there?:-)

Would we buy a striker only if Tevez left or regardless?

These rumors about us being in for Ibra and mata, any truth to it?

If Sanchez falls through, who do we have as backup plan?

Fabregas we want but prob. cannot get right? Could Hamsik be our backup there as he is also a leftsided midfielder/playmaker?

Ibra had his chance, very very close last summer.

There won't be another striker in if Tevez stays (Lombardo's comments suggest from the Mancini circle, at least, he is gone).

As for Lakuku, Mata and Aguero, all interest which has been registered previously at various times.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 10:15 am
I know this sounds pretty conceited, but I've got an hour or so on here.

Ask away!!

You may recall Cavani signed a new six year deal on a few days ago, he WAS a big target, so the quotes with regards Lombardo, suggest a little muddying of our intentions.

Sanchez, I was told we first met two months ago, a meeting also took place in Portugal, Cook and Marwood went out to see him last month.

We know the price, they know our price, the player was very interested.

I am have not been able to establish if Sanchez is the deal which has stalled due to apparent stories he wants to stay in Italy.

Ibrahimovic - 4:25 am
Poster: Bombo
citytill1die84 said:
Bambo I hope ur right mate wow Tevez (if he stays) with Ibra simply awesome Mata as well any ideas as to how far along we are?

I was told Mata is expected to arrive without any major hitch. Have been pestering my source about Tevez, but he has no info whatsoever on that. I'm not sure even the manager knows what's happening there yet if I hear anything regarding him will post it but everyone seems to be in the dark over his future.

Ibrahimovic - 4:13 am
Chevelle said:
Where did you hear this Bombo? I know you do have sources. Has a deal been reached or are you just hopeful they are coming?

Barca want him sold AC Milan are stalling and Mancini has had him as his number one target since he took the job. We have moved again for him.

Ibrahimovic - 4:07 am
Boateng to bayern Munich looks very likely now they have cleared the decks for him and expect him to sign shame really

Ibrahimovic - 3:54 am
He's on his way along with mata.

It's Quiet 8 - a new dawn - 1:37 am
Poster: Freestyler
This is the relevance to the youtube video i posted yesterday 'Bucks Fizz - Making Your Mind Up'

It's not completely entirely true Sanchez will remain in Italy, although i heard yesterday that the deal had slowed down quite some what and he was having second thoughts.

TH said a deal had stalled, maybe this is the one. although Boateng to Bayern was gathering pace but has since slowed down aswell.

There's no reason why Sanchez could still not end up at city, we would be rather pissed if this deal didn't happen now after the number of times both parties have met and negotiated, it's never once looked like a non-starter, the only stutter was their asking price which we did refuse to meet.

as far as i'm aware it's never been what you would call a done deal, but things change unfortunately.

I can say i expect Mancini & Co to still fight this one out, believe.

Lets buy Falcao

Cant see or start a thread on it but he would be my shout for post-Tevez City.

uwe_returns said:
Lets buy Falcao

Cant see or start a thread on it but he would be my shout for post-Tevez City.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=225784</a>

There you go

Need space :)

Tuesday 21st June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 11:13 am

leewill31 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Theo555 said:
So who now then? Are we going for a Barca player/Barca target?

My only question to you Tolmie is about our relationship with Barcelona now - is it stronger or weaker?

City attempt good relations with all the top clubs, but not at the detriment of our own cause.

Sure, there is a particularly good respect between ourselves and Barca, they also tried desperately to push Eto'o our way.

City have been more fearful of United getting Sanchez, than we ever were about Barca.

I'm sure they see City as a future cash cow for themselves, but there is a grudging acceptance that the 'special relationship' will be increasingly strained at time in the future.

Just as it sometimes is with our Atlantic cousins. We have disagreements, fall-outs, but we will need each other.

Nobody at City has been told Sanchez has signed on the dotted for Barca.

anything on Sneijder tolmie are we ready for another epic battle?

There's plenty of chatter that suggests so.

Sanchez (continued) - 10:54 am

BlueCityfan said:
Tolmie, is it true that we upped our bid to 40m for Sanchez? Sky Italia reported it.

No. We have tinkered over the last week or so, but we have a valuation.

If we wanted to blow people out the water, it would not be up for discussion.

Sanchez (continued) - 10:50 am

BillyShears said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Absolute bollocks. We won't be signing a striker as it stands currently.

David Villa is too old, too expensive, and too in love with his life at Barca, and why shouldn't he be?

As I said yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that. Try not to react to anything on Sanchez until an official statement is released.

We are in it to win it for good reason, United also. Barca's moves in the last 72 hours has, if nothing else, proved how difficult it has been for them to make this viable and how hard we have pushed.

Shit's about to get serious in all manner of areas.

Wouldn't you agree there's way too much flapping going on in this thread?

There's enough players to go round this summer....

If nothing else, mate, this thread has been a huge breath of fresh air, certainly for me.

It has possibly provided evidence of how transfer negotiations can come and go like the wind, to your average lay person.

How your average media hack is pissing in the wind, home and abroad, muddied further by the nauseum which is Twatter.

How people like me can say one thing on Monday, yet on Tuesday, be hauled over the coals.

You can only be true to your own sources for info.

Sanchez (continued) - 10:37 am

Theo555 said:
So who now then? Are we going for a Barca player/Barca target?

My only question to you Tolmie is about our relationship with Barcelona now - is it stronger or weaker?

City attempt good relations with all the top clubs, but not at the detriment of our own cause.

Sure, there is a particularly good respect between ourselves and Barca, they also tried desperately to push Eto'o our way.

City have been more fearful of United getting Sanchez, than we ever were about Barca.

I'm sure they see City as a future cash cow for themselves, but there is a grudging acceptance that the 'special relationship' will be increasingly strained at time in the future.

Just as it sometimes is with our Atlantic cousins. We have disagreements, fall-outs, but we will need each other.

Nobody at City has been told Sanchez has signed on the dotted for Barca.

Sanchez (continued) - 10:30 am

chedleeblue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Three_Hat-tricks said:
Have you heard anything, Mr Hairdoo?

I think Dr Hook says it best.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neQ6OYpjWT4[/youtube]

tolmie...is there any truth in the below thread reg early discusssions with david villa?

Absolute bollocks. We won't be signing a striker as it stands currently.

David Villa is too old, too expensive, and too in love with his life at Barca, and why shouldn't he be?

As I said yesterday, the day before that, and the day before that. Try not to react to anything on Sanchez until an official statement is released.

We are in it to win it for good reason, United also. Barca's moves in the last 72 hours has, if nothing else, proved how difficult it has been for them to make this viable and how hard we have pushed.

Shit's about to get serious in all manner of areas.

Monday 20th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 10:59 am
Ntini77 said:
Have we put a deadline on this deal, tolm?

We haven't, but Chile have.

They 'literally' can't afford to play him in Copa America if a deal is not concluded with a club.

He risks injury and their association risk bankruptcy!

Sanchez (continued) - 10:16 am
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
richards30 said:
morning tolm, any new info mate?? we gonna be making any new moves this week?

Not really, only a slight extension of what I posted yesterday. Barca have really struggled to make a viable proposition.

Put simply, they do not have the money to make all the deals they want to this summer.

They thought they could get Sanchez on the cheap, there are certain assurances which they cannot provide to the player, either.

Regardless, as others rightly pointed out, South American players perhaps compromise a little more when it comes to the pull of both Barca and Real.

Our interest has made it all the more problematic for all parties concerned.

At this stage, I would prefer to see Barca to just put up, or shut up. I marvel at what they have become on the pitch, the greatest side I have ever seen.

But off it, they, along with Madrid, are the most hypocritical and devious operators in transfer negotiations.

They leak, they misinform, they tap...they both believe because it is them who are calling, that clubs should bend over backwards and take it up the arse.

Sound familar to a club not too far away, too?

We could not have done any more and the stick for Cook and Marwood is just fucking laughable.

There is an integrity which I like about how we go about our business. We are very flexible, innovative, even, but our proud club is never whored-out.

Let's just see what this soap opera ends like. City are not standing still, you can be assured of this.

Get behind Khaldoon and the guys that always try to make it happen, they only want the very best and refuse to compromise.

city should offer €5 mill more than anyone else and leave udinese in no doubt that we can pay more and all of it will be upfront.

We pretty much did the same, obviously involving much vaster sums, with Kaka.

Sometimes the money doesn't make the slightest bit of difference. I think you and others might get your wish, though, in terms of one last improved offer later this morning.

Sanchez (continued) - 10:01 am
richards30 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
flb said:
I think Tolmie meant he wanted a starting berth at City,this guy doesnt want to come to Manchester so to be honest we are lucky not to be getting our fingers burnt.

No player would tell the current best team in World football that he want a guarenteed starting place or he's not signing.

We move on now and quickly

for who im not sure-Sneijder,Nasri?

No mate, Sanchez and his advisors told ALL interested clubs he wants a regular starting berth.

Has he signed for Barca yet, heard Sanchez was playing last night?
morning tolm, any new info mate?? we gonna be making any new moves this week?

Not really, only a slight extension of what I posted yesterday. Barca have really struggled to make a viable proposition.

Put simply, they do not have the money to make all the deals they want to this summer.

They thought they could get Sanchez on the cheap, there are certain assurances which they cannot provide to the player, either.

Regardless, as others rightly pointed out, South American players perhaps compromise a little more when it comes to the pull of both Barca and Real.

Our interest has made it all the more problematic for all parties concerned.

At this stage, I would prefer to see Barca to just put up, or shut up. I marvel at what they have become on the pitch, the greatest side I have ever seen.

But off it, they, along with Madrid, are the most hypocritical and devious operators in transfer negotiations.

They leak, they misinform, they tap...they both believe because it is them who are calling, that clubs should bend over backwards and take it up the arse.

Sound familar to a club not too far away, too?

We could not have done any more and the stick for Cook and Marwood is just fucking laughable.

There is an integrity which I like about how we go about our business. We are very flexible, innovative, even, but our proud club is never whored-out.

Let's just see what this soap opera ends like. City are not standing still, you can be assured of this.

Get behind Khaldoon and the guys that always try to make it happen, they only want the very best and refuse to compromise.

Sunday 19th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 10:18 am
Don't give up hope, blues, not yet...

All the feedback City have had is that Sanchez does not want to be a squad player, wants assurances of a starting berth.

Udinese, at no stage, have been willing to compromise on price. Ours is the best bid on the table for a variety of reasons.

Only United ticks off nearly as many boxes by way of previous discussions his reps have indicated.

Treat all reports with a pinch of salt, including mine, if you so wish.

But if Barca have got him, then there is no need for Sanchez to meet with Potto tomorrow, unless Potto is the person still doing the talking?

If we miss out, expect us to move very quickly this week on other options.

Forget panic, be excited, we're at last orders for potentially one of the best players in the world.

Enjoy rest of Fathers' Day.

Saturday 18th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 2:07 pm
Poster: Danamy
nmc said:
This could be significant - £30m in one payment or £6m a year for 5 years!!!! I know which I would take - assuming of course this is anywhere near correct. I know Berbatov payments were spread across his contract i.e they paid very little up front (a bit like Berbatov).

This has been our trump card since day one, along with the vision of what to expect on and off the field in the next 5 years

Sanchez (continued) - 2:06 pm
sutty66 said:
bluebob said:
are there alternative targets if we dont get sanchez or sneijder

this. tolmie u got any other names?? would rather nasri and modric....

Nasri is also a target of mutual interest. So many permutations, but one thing is accurate, the pool is very small.

Ferguson's dilemma is our bid for Sanchez, in terms of his own cloth-cutting.

My own opinion is we would have a clear run on Sneijder if Tevez becomes part of the equation.

Sanchez (continued) - 1:42 pm
Three_Hat-tricks said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City and United are the leading cash bids, albeit they are structured very differently so it goes.

There is a crucial meeting on Monday between player and his club.

Cheers for the update. Do you mean City 'then' United are the leading cash bids?

The bids are matched.

Barca have really struggled to put something viable together the last day or so.

Sanchez (continued) - 1:39 pm
i8rags said:
Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
at last the transfer thread comes to life ;-)

I wish it fucking would, it's far too quiet....
was.

-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:35 pm --

tolmie's hairdoo said:
City and United are the leading cash bids, albeit they are structured very differently so it goes.

afternoon, any news elsewhere. ie Modric.

-- Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm --

Rammy Blue said:
i8rags said:
at last the transfer thread comes to life ;-)

I wish it fucking would, it's far too quiet....
by the way, i made the call yesterday, im in.

No interest in Modric, manager has his eye on players with more Champions League experience in this particular position.

Have to agree with Danamy on this one. If we somehow do get Sanchez, the battle between ourselves and United for Sneijder will be epic.

A lot of games being played by two teams with mutual key targets.

Sanchez (continued) - 1:32 pm

Friday 17th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 4:39 pm
Poster: Danamy
allan harper said:
Danamy said:
The sad case of the matter is, it's more important to some people on who's right or wrong with info, more than the transfer itself?

Get a grip lads, this is a time to rejoice, get excited, something special is happening here..........your missing the buzz!!

Well said Dan !

Good news ?

Look, i'm very confident on this transfer and have given my reasons in other posts.

What amazes me is the point scoring game that people get involved in, he's right, he's wrong, told you so etc.................it's embarrassing to say the least.

We're involved and in pole position with the hottest property in Europe, if that's not anything to get excited about i don't know what is?

Thursday 16th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 11:39 am

waspish said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
City are by no means out of the running.

As stated yesterday, NOBODY can call it, certainly not Cooky or Marwood at present.

The chips will fall either way. Barca are not the outright desirables as appears to be the recent consensus.

The longer it goes, the better it will be for us.

Think about it rationally, Barca, United, yes, his preferred choices, huge clubs.

And yet...still no ink?

Which suggests a cash figure is still relevant, and the winning club will have paid a lot more than they bargained for!

How long will it drag on? You said
48hrs yesterday will it be tomorrow thar we will know either way?

I don't recall putting a timeframe on it, would be surprised if I had done? Something I generally refrain from unless nailed from my end.

Unless is was a general comment about let's wait and see what the next 48 hours bring?

All I have posted was United's emergence from the beginning of this week.

As for our activity, we won't go short on here.

Sanchez (continued) - 11:17 am
City are by no means out of the running.

As stated yesterday, NOBODY can call it, certainly not Cooky or Marwood at present.

The chips will fall either way. Barca are not the outright desirables as appears to be the recent consensus.

The longer it goes, the better it will be for us.

Think about it rationally, Barca, United, yes, his preferred choices, huge clubs.

And yet...still no ink?

Which suggests a cash figure is still relevant, and the winning club will have paid a lot more than they bargained for!

Fabregas - 10:51 am
Poster: spanishblue
I am not ITK but have been told by a very good source that Iniesta is our No1 target but it all depends on Fabregas.
And judging by the noises coming from the Emirates it could be on?

Wednesday 15th June 2011

Sanchez (continued) - 3:20 pm
Poster: Xyplode
Hey I dont post on here much but I have some news for you all. My uncle is a journalist based in Italy and due to him having some inside contacts, he's told me we agreed a Fee with Udinese when we had the talks a couple of days ago. The fee which they accepted was £30m/ €34 (Weiss rumour wasn't true). Sanchez has told Udinese that he wan'ts to keep his options open, as obviously he would probably prefer to join Barca/ Man Utd. Which is why the talks are ongoing, and should finish tonight. My uncle doesn't know how the Man Utd talks went, but £30m is the fee which was accepted from us. So hopefully we are the only team which has a successful bid accepted. My uncle has top contacts in Italy, so this is 100 correct. GOOD LUCK FELLOW BLUES!

Sanchez (continued) - 11:51 am
Seems as good a place as any, then?

I haven't got up to speed with the Sanchez thread.

All those who slated me the other day re United secretly in for Sanchez, despite Udinese not mentioning them in any statements?

Not a reference in I told you so, genuinely.

Just in terms of whether you may or not want to now believe the rest...

Garry Cook has not fucked up anything. Granted, the last couple of weeks of people being off message hasn't helped, but Barca were then at the table and we had already gone.

NOBODY can call Sanchez. City certainly can't, but what seems to be happening IMO in a tactical withdrawl just in case.

This is in reference to some of todays broadsheets alluding to City 'Not being held to ransom, having our own valuation'.

It's a fall-back position nothing more.

United have been tapping Sanchez up for weeks but have only just showed the colour of their money - they won't go above it.

Some posters will say good, that means a home win for us boys in blue.

But outside of the negotiating parties, nobody knows our bid, despite various.

Fact is, the richest club in the world, allied to possibly the two most glamorous, are 'all in' for the same player.

It has never happened before, it is the transfer of the summer. We are mixing it with the top table.

Just as 90 minutes against any of these teams could see a result go either way.

If we pull this off, it will herald our arrival and the shockwaves will go far and wide.

If we don't, City couldn't have done any more.

Monday 13th June 2011

If I was a betting man 10:22 pm
Which I'm not I would say this will happen

Ins, Sanchez, mata, baines, ibrahimovic and gilkes

Outs adebayor(AC Milan), Weiss, given, boateng, Bellamy, Santa cruz, caceido, bridge, jo, swp, Johnson m, tevez obviously some may be loaned

Alexis Sanchez 6:17 pm
There is plenty of difference between what the Udinese president believes Sanchez is worth, and what interested parties are currently willing to pay.

This includes City. Both Barca and United are some way behind in terms of their own valuations/affordability.

Difference is, Sanchez's camp have told both those two teams that he favours them above us.

All open to conjecture, but that has been the reality for weeks. All we can hope is we are not flogging a dead horse and the money is finally beginning to talk.

And before anyone suggests Sanchez is some sort of cnut, Barca and United, if they met Udinese's/AN Other club's valuation, would beat us to a signature nine times out of ten.

Alexis Sanchez 10:34 am
SWP's back said:
bojinov29 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
He couldn't be more wrong on this. United are VERY firmly in the running.

after whats seems to be a weekend of some positive news about the lad, this is a real kick in the nuts!!! :(

Only if you believe Tolmie.
I'd lay money on him not going to utd.

Simply responding to a previous Twitter post which categorically stated United are not in the running.
they most certainly are, and more pertinently for us, he has previously indicated though his agents he would choose them over us.
Which is why, having also posted we were first in the queue and registered our bid, that we then suddenly walked away from the table having been informed both Barca and United had lodged interest.
Too many posters over weekend appear to be setting us up for an embarrassing fall. Too many things still in play and chips to fall.
Udinese might want to do business with us for obvious reasons, but City are simply still back in scrapping, not home and hosed.
And us Blues need to take their heads out of the sand, United are going all out this summer and have plenty of money to throw at it.
I can't tell you what Slur Alex has in mind with regards Sanchez/permutations, because I simply don't know.
But I can tell you United are in big time and I pray we leave them with a smacked arse.

Alexis Sanchez 10:34 am
20sbc07 said:
"@intheknow99:
Sanchez is really wanted by City, it's Inter/City or Barca. United not in the running."
Nothing about him having signed yet and this guy is usually pretty accurate.

He couldn't be more wrong on this. United are VERY firmly in the running.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.