Where you watching the Derby ?

at a pub in Liverpool (go to uni there)

i hope there's only a couple of blues there and we win, i love piping up and singing when there's only a couple of us there and the rags just sit there!

mcfc_nick said:
at a pub in Liverpool (go to uni there)

i hope there's only a couple of blues there and we win, i love piping up and singing when there's only a couple of us there and the rags just sit there!

scousers will be on our side. . . well if they had the option to move manchester near the moon i think that would be option 1 but city or them ? Us all day long !

waggonmakers, tottington road bury. nice split. Cheers Bar near heaton park would be favourite.

At the Swamp with a Weatherspoons breakfast inside me, a belly full of ale and aching in parts of my body I didn't know existed as we do the Poznan for a third time to celebrate Dzeko's hat-trick!

Arse is seriously twitching, won't be able to sleep Friday night but cannot fookin' wait!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.