Where's everyone sitting this season then?

mancityscot said:
liamctid said:
mancityscot said:
Do you know if it's any good in 116? I'm row H seat 435

Never been in 116 myself but I know a few who sit there, and judging by who I know who sits there - it should be pretty decent.

117 is where it's at though!

Tbh the main reason I'm in 116 is because my mate relocated to there so i thought I'd try get as near him as possible. I'm seat 435 and the row starts at 417 from the away fans so does that mean I'm next to the aisle of 117?

Yep. My seat number is 434 and I'm closer to 117 than I am the away fans. Now that you're going to be stood near me, make sure you don't slag Barry off like you have previously or there will be trouble!!! ;-)

Re: Re: Where's everyone sitting this season then?

mancityscot said:
liamctid said:
mancityscot said:

Never been in 116 myself but I know a few who sit there, and judging by who I know who sits there - it should be pretty decent.

Tbh the main reason I'm in 116 is because my mate relocated to there so i thought I'd try get as near him as possible. I'm seat 435 and the row starts at 417 from the away fans so does that mean I'm next to the aisle of 117?

You're closer towards the 117 aisle than the away fans, but pretty central. I moved from a few rows behind you and it's good, everyone is sound.

liamctid said:
mancityscot said:
SS117 said:
In the best stand & block in the world and all the land!

South Stand
Aisle 117
Row S
Seat 455

WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

As I said mate I'm in the best block in the world & all the land, I love it.

LCBblue said:
city70 said:
city70 said:
Row R, 121....Just on corner of colinBell. Hope its alright as gave up Block 109 to keep kids happy and sit near mates......Do you have to give that seat up for away support in cups?

Anyone sit here....whats it like (worried)!

It's shit.

Oh F**k ! I am going to get so much shit of my mate!

blue_bird said:
mancityscot said:
liamctid said:

Yep. My seat number is 434 and I'm closer to 117 than I am the away fans. Now that you're going to be stood near me, make sure you don't slag Barry off like you have previously or there will be trouble!!! ;-)
Haha whaaaat!?!? I've never slagged Barry, well maybe once. What row are you then?

south stand 116 finally, moving out of that god awful family stand so i can wave goodbye to phrases such as-
"flipping heck ref!"
"bloody penalty"
"noooo!"
"pants!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.