Where's everyone sitting this season then?

meldrew said:
Got a value gold card this season and have ended up in 303, second to last row. Pretty gutted, have emailed the club to request a move but no guarantee!

That was the whole point of a value season - you got the cheap price, the club got the right to shove you where they wanted

305, row B.
Mirror view to the TV cameras - possibly one of the best couple of dozen seats in the house. Had the same relative seat since the "new Kippax" opened at Maine Road.

mancityscot said:
blue_bird said:
mancityscot said:
Tbh the main reason I'm in 116 is because my mate relocated to there so i thought I'd try get as near him as possible. I'm seat 435 and the row starts at 417 from the away fans so does that mean I'm next to the aisle of 117?

Yep. My seat number is 434 and I'm closer to 117 than I am the away fans. Now that you're going to be stood near me, make sure you don't slag Barry off like you have previously or there will be trouble!!! ;-)
Haha whaaaat!?!? I've never slagged Barry, well maybe once. What row are you then?

DD. My seat is attached to the wall so I stand at the back and supervise......! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.