Where's everyone sitting this season then?

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
bammy blue said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
standing this year?

defo helps the atmosphere and i never feel comfortable singing sat down (daft i know!) but nowadays you've got to think of the others around you who dont like it that much. i think the standing will stop at 109 as usual, makes me laugh when i see the lad who looks like harry potter up and down the isle 109/107 trying to get people to sit down!!
just asking because it seems to be spreading nothwards every year....seen 107 standing more towards the end of the season

yeah seemed to be happening alot more like you said, like a said i dont mind it just like been at an away!

In the best stand & block in the world and all the land!

South Stand
Aisle 117
Row S
Seat 455

WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

mancityscot said:
SS117 said:

South Stand
Aisle 117
Row S
Seat 455

WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

Do you know if it's any good in 116? I'm row H seat 435

Never been in 116 myself but I know a few who sit there, and judging by who I know who sits there - it should be pretty decent.

117 is where it's at though!

liamctid said:
mancityscot said:
SS117 said:

South Stand
Aisle 117
Row S
Seat 455

WE ARE THE SOUTH STAND!

Never been in 116 myself but I know a few who sit there, and judging by who I know who sits there - it should be pretty decent.

Tbh the main reason I'm in 116 is because my mate relocated to there so i thought I'd try get as near him as possible. I'm seat 435 and the row starts at 417 from the away fans so does that mean I'm next to the aisle of 117?

mancityscot said:
liamctid said:
mancityscot said:

Tbh the main reason I'm in 116 is because my mate relocated to there so i thought I'd try get as near him as possible. I'm seat 435 and the row starts at 417 from the away fans so does that mean I'm next to the aisle of 117?

Erm... not too sure to be honest mate! I'm sure someone else can help you. Stand where you want. Get to the back of 117 or 118 and you'll have fun

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.