Which away grounds are the unfriendliest to visit?

MimiVirus said:
lloydie said:
Proud of that are you mr raggedy man? Your mate mergarag put you on to this thread?

Why should i be proud of that? Violence is for idiots . And who is mergarag,Mr rag-paranoia? I just saw this clip on youtube and was wondering if anyone here saw it with their own eyes.I am sorry that i asked.

Wouldn't call it paranoia but can't stand rags that don't put their cards on the table, the nature of this and your other post leads me to think your a rag.

lionheart said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
Most didn't like Maine Road because of all the back streets etc, night games would be a nightmare for them.
And because of those famous last words..."mind ur car, mister?"...

I didnt cough up the 50p once. Learnt my lesson.

Stoke - the victoria ground that is, Brum - very nasty bunch. Cameras have got rid of a lot of the threat now, not so many dark corners and alleyways knocking about either. Maine road for an away fan would be much more threatening than many grounds due to its surroundings - elland road for example is not that scary as its out of town all though lids fans can be a bit lary.

cibaman said:
lionheart said:
And because of those famous last words..."mind ur car, mister?"...

I didnt cough up the 50p once. Learnt my lesson.

Same here.....was in a rush for kick off having just finished work....

Parked my van on Platt Lane and the fuckin' window was smashed and radio gone when I got back!......

The only places I've had any trouble at are OT and Boro. You've got nothing to worry about at the match these days.

I remember it kicking off once against Milwall at Maine Rd.

i got started on at boro when i was 17 by a 40 year old, one of his 'boys' told him to leave me alone cos i was a kid but another one was saying smack him smack him, luckly he didnt do out! and a year later we came out of st james park and about 15 lads chased me and my 2 mates down the road haha i even turned and said why you starting on kids loads of you?? must of felt right right knobs! everyones a hard man in a football gangs

boro (ayresome park) & forest for me....two of the scariest grounds to go to....oh, and the old stoke ground used to be dodgy.

as a side note, i used to chat to loads of away fans whilst on hols and they all used to say how bad maine road was for away fans....i never saw it that way, but the alleyways must have been shittening

shadygiz said:
boro (ayresome park) & forest for me....two of the scariest grounds to go to....oh, and the old stoke ground used to be dodgy.

as a side note, i used to chat to loads of away fans whilst on hols and they all used to say how bad maine road was for away fans....i never saw it that way, but the alleyways must have been shittening

I was speaking to a few blokes in their 50's when i was on holiday in Cyprus a few years ago, one was a West Brom fan and the other was a Brum fan. Both said that the worst away games for them were the two Mancheater clubs. Said that we're a proper moody lot in Manchester, always used to go home with a story or two. One of them said he ended up lost down a ginnel and out of nowhere came a herd of City fans who weren't out to say a friendly hello so he started walking quickly the other way when a big fuck off dog appeared, barking it's head off at him so he was caught between the two so he climbed over a wall and hid in a back yard!

I remember a bit of a kerfuffle the last time Lids came to us, stones thrown and stuff like that. So I reckon they would still give a bit of gip to any team coming to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.