Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

Gonna be greedy.

Colins Bells hat trick against united. The last goal is hit as such a tight angle, you'd find it hard to spit through the gap.

Here we go, watch some class ..... why didn't we win the league the next few years from this I don't know!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahWNsKDO4ds[/youtube]

ireland vs hamburg
just so 'un-citylike' to score in the first minute away from home. incredible!.

Robbie at Blackburn last season. It was a great moment and one that will be the one I remember as the time things changed at city, even if it was an equaliser it still meant alot to me and by the looks of things robinho. Think I fell forward 9 rows when that went in!!

Wierd one, cant remember year, but Steve Howey at the swamp when we drew 1-1... crap goal but was the first derby at the swamp me and me old man went to together and will always remember it!! Rags missed a pen in first half to.. was a top result at time

It would have been dickov no question, but as i was being dragged half way down wembley way by a very angry dad, i didnt get to see it first hand! still, got back in for the rest of it!!

Kinkladze v Southampton. I was at the other end as my ST was in the North Stand, but we still knew it was something special. If it wasn't for Yeboahs wonder strike it would have won goal of the season.

SWP against Wolves when we drew 3-3 in 04 i think it was. it was 66/1 and i had £1 on it. Great times.

09/11/2004

Was my 18th birthday on THAT DAY. Yes, the one where we pummeled the scum 3-1 and the Goat took the piss out of Neville.

I heart that day :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.