Which City goal gave you so much joy?

Re: WHICH CITY GOAL GAVE YOU SO MUCH JOY ?

David Phillips V Chalton in 85? to help get promotion back to the first division. Had took enough abuse from rag mates was glad to be back (not that we stayed there for long).

Nicholas Jensen against Leeds

And finally Goats volley against Gillingham away never seen a backheel like bernarbia's before to lift it up for the volley was sublime.

Ireland in Hamburg. I was sat (more standing) in the north stand.

tommy booth last min against everton fa cup semi villa park 69 also paul powers fa cup semi villa park 81, just for the sheer joy of getting to the fa cup final, when the fa cup was the greatest cup competition in the world, which i feel has been devalued by sky and that lot up the road?

Blue4ever85 said:
09/11/2004

Was my 18th birthday on THAT DAY. Yes, the one where we pummeled the scum 3-1 and the Goat took the piss out of Neville.

I heart that day :D
2002 surely?

SWP skinning Wes Brown and lashing it in the top corner to put us 4-1 up against the rags.

Not the all time greatest but a bloody good one.

aha! my most memorable goal for different reasons to everyone else's!

Craig Bellamy vs Copenhagen.
definatly not the best i've ever seen. its my most memorable, because when he scored, i started to celebrate, going Fookin mental, and after it, i sat down, had the worst feeling in my foot EVER! he scored again, and i couldn't stand, i just sat there, end of game and i went straight to the hospital, i was there for 9 hours. turns out
i'd broke my friggin foot celebrating!
happy times, we got through to thr last 16.
and then got knocked out!
bastards.

For me Anelka's goal against Utd in the last derby at Maine Road meant so much. The last time we'd beaten them was in '89 when I was 3, and this was the first time we'd taken the lead against them in my memory.

I'll never forget the feeling after Barthez spilled the ball, knowing that Anelka would get there first and knock the ball in. Pure ecstasy.

I have to leave the Dickov goal out of this as that was a history defining moment rather than the most joy.

Most Joy, and i still get tingles when i think of it, has to be the Goat relieving GN, my most hated footballer, of the ball and knocking it in.

Magnificent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.