Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

citykev28 said:
Nicky Summerbee, Alan Kernaghan and Nigel Clough.

Also disliked McManaman, Fowler, Seaman, Benjani, Dibble and James.
How could you hate smiler? And after the poor lad missed his flight on deadline day an' all!

Timperleyblue said:
Hate is too strong a word for me but despised Danny Mills & I'm amazed no one else has said Steve McManaman

I've always thought that 'despise' was stronger than 'hate'.

jimharri said:
citykev28 said:

How could you hate smiler? And after the poor lad missed his flight on deadline day an' all!

The very fact that you refer to the thick twat as smiler goes a long way towards explaining my dislike for him. He found it piss funny whenever he got flagged offside (which was about 15 times per match). You're on enough money, go and learn the rules of the game.

citykev28 said:
jimharri said:
citykev28 said:

The very fact that you refer to the thick twat as smiler goes a long way towards explaining my dislike for him. He found it piss funny whenever he got flagged offside (which was about 15 times per match). You're on enough money, go and learn the rules of the game.
Fuck off. I'm not on that much money. And re. the rules, I know the basics, like most refs!

;-)

jimharri said:
citykev28 said:
jimharri said:

Fuck off. I'm not on that much money. And re. the rules, I know the basics, like most refs!

;-)

Fuck off Jim, I saw one of your wage slips last week when your missus nipped up for a shower.

citykev28 said:
jimharri said:
citykev28 said:

;-)

Fuck off Jim, I saw one of your wage slips last week when your missus nipped up for a shower.
Just to make it clear, I don't earn a grand every week. There was a bit of overtime that week. Most weeks I barely clear €750.

Steve Daley was a useless tosser but......not his fault we paid £1.4 million (Swales fucked up again there) for him and I am sure he (daley) is a likeable chap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.