Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

117 M34 said:
Don't hate, but I'm not Adam Johnson's biggest fan

know what you mean, i just don't warm to him really.

didn't like distin after he left, nor andy fucking cole

ben thatcher

danny mills

Has anyone mentioned Mcnamamaanaannnnan?

Fucking idle **** when he "played" for us.

Rodney Marsh. Looking at some of the other players faces at the time when he was f ing about with the ball. They thought the same as me.

citykev28 said:
mikeymod said:
Mark Ward, Gary Megson, Neil Pointon, Adrien Heath, Wayne Clarke, Mark Brennan. That whole Everton-culture we had going at the time. Bridge, Ade are greedy, lazy fuckers too!!

I thought Mark Ward was class for us and played a big part in keeping us up.

One footed players drive me fucking insane, kev.

Well most of them do....

David-Silva.jpg

BigJoesArmy said:
Kun Aguero said:
Mills
Bridge
Adebayor
Bellemy

Ched/Chad Evans

Same here. I don't see why some city fans still like Bellamy. He's a twat.

Bridge is a good bloke as it happens...

As for Bellamy, he smacked a rag and put close to a million pounds of his own money into a football academy in Sierra Leone which has increased attendance at schools there by about 60% because a rule of playing in the league, is that you have to go to school.

I for one, will never ever hate him. He was absolute class for us, gave everything he had on the pitch.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
citykev28 said:
mikeymod said:
Mark Ward, Gary Megson, Neil Pointon, Adrien Heath, Wayne Clarke, Mark Brennan. That whole Everton-culture we had going at the time. Bridge, Ade are greedy, lazy fuckers too!!

I thought Mark Ward was class for us and played a big part in keeping us up.

One footed players drive me fucking insane, kev.

Well most of them do....

David-Silva.jpg

I'd put him up for a penalty if my all time City squad ever played together and went to a penalty shootout. Great idea for a thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.