Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

Adebayor, Ben Thatcher, Kasper Schmichael... that is all.

Plenty of shite players over the years but lack of talent or brains wasn't their fault. Some, like Sir Joey of Barton, were A grade twats but did a job for us in the dark days.

Adebayor. Can't stand the pretentious wanker with the "I need to be loved" rubbish when all he cares about is money - at least admit it you mercenary tosspot. That and this debacle with him is jeopardising our transfer window and putting us at risk of standing still which is a big risk. A completely unlikeable man who is the perfect representative of the modern football prima donna.

J Barton - The ultimate twat. Prison would be too good for him.
M Channon - Arrogant tosser
T Francis - Smug twat
F Lee - That celebration.... Never forgotten, never forgiven.
C Bellamy - Unprofessional bastard.

I'm still not sure about Tevez.... I expect him blow us out soon and then start slagging Bobby Manc off. If he's still with us in September, I may forgive him.

Re: Which City Players do you Hate (past & present)?

Stephen Jordan , Simon Colosimo

Hates a strong word but I would dislike those who have not acted like proffesionals and not honoured their contract or bad mouthed the club in public.

Danny Mills for his mouth regarding City when his contract was honoured by the club.

Adebayour the mans a trouble causer and has an ego the size of a house, I'm most upset by his comments about City when we have been paying 100k per week of his wages while at loan to spurs. I don't disagree that he has a right to expect his 175k wages to be paid. Spurs are to blame for this deal stalling, we subsidised his wages for a year and then accepted a minimal offer of 5mill so they could come to an agreement with Ade over his wage demands. if I were City I would loan him to a Russian side where he can play in the coldest weather.

Bellamy essentially worked to rule following the sacking of Hughes. A big loss to City on the pitch and financially as we paid his wages when at Cardiff and allwoed him to leave on a free transfer. I don't think he ever slagged the club off so fair play to him.

Players X anyone at the club that won't fight for their place in the first team, including Dzeko if it's true he's not happy to battle for a start from the bench.

Adebayor and Bridge even though at certain points I have really liked them at City (Ade v Arsenal, Bridge v Terry and Chelsea)

Schmeichel although I did really like him as a player and am sure he is a decent person just think it was largely unloyal of him to join us (althought it pissed the rags off so fairplay)

Adrian Heath....... was just dreadful

And just my two penneth into the Bellamy debate - I liked him. I don't care what he's like away from the pitch, but on it, he always gave 100% and was an asset to the team, at the time

stan bowles said:
Steve Daley was a useless tosser but......not his fault we paid £1.4 million (Swales fucked up again there) for him and I am sure he (daley) is a likeable chap.
Steve Daley might not have been great for us but I watched him at a sportsmans dinner at one of the suites at our place and he was funny as fuck-he was defo worth the £30 I paid to see him.
Anyone who's not seen him,if you get chance you should go!!
He's got some good city stories and absolutely takes the piss out of himself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.